FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Rookie
Anybody know where I can find some rare venus flytrap breeds in illinois? I am just looking to buy a few (3-5) plants, but I would be happy if i could just find 1. I am really looking hard for some of those named cultivars not the generic plant.
Thanks,
Andy
By jht-union
Hey there Rookie, well there's one created by the FTC store, the FTS Crimson Sawtooth, and you can look in the page
http://www.flytrapcare.com/store/venus-fly-traps.html,

Good luck!!!
By Rookie
A couple of you guys pointed me toward the store and WOW it is looking like the best one I have seen so far. Gonna have to pick up that crimson sawtooth :D

By the way does anyone know approximate times for out of stock to be good again?
By dantt99
This is a total guess, but probably more near the spring because that is when the plants will be ready. I am waiting till spring to get a few VFT's and can't wait either!
By Matt
Rookie wrote:By the way does anyone know approximate times for out of stock to be good again?
It depends on which particular plant you're looking at. We should have most of the plants available in the spring and some before then. If you want to know when a plant is back in stock, just visit the product page and click on the "Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock" link.
Matt liked this
By dantt99
Matt wrote: If you want to know when a plant is back in stock, just visit the product page and click on the "Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock" link.
Thanks for that, that didn't appear to my eyes when I looked :D

id just leave it on its own and itll either sort i[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!