FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By DTDream18
I just received two B-52 VFT's today from FlyTrapStore.Com. Beautiful, amazing, healthy and quite large to say the least ! I purchased some other B-52's from some other online carnivorous plant sellers recently, and the plants Steve and Matt sent me blow them all away ! Believe me the others aren't even close. The ones I received from FlyTrapStore are supposed to be "young" B52's but their size and condition just blow me away. And as usual the service was exceptional too ! AMAZING !!!!
DTDream18, DTDream18 liked this
By jht-union
Congrats DTDreamer!!!!!, like always plants from Matt & Steve are the best!, and are really really healthy, sometimes they even throw up an extra VFT depending if you are an active member, i don't remember well who was it, i think it was matt that send me two pink VFT, and i only ordered 1!! The VFT's from matt or steve have always good coloration, and are really big, and definitely the service is exceptional!!!!

i'm getting 2 sarracenia rubra from matt tomorrow, i can't wait to get them since they have been in circulation for a week now in a UPS truck.

good luck with yours!!!!!=)
jht-union, jht-union liked this
By Steve_D
Thanks to both of you, DTDream18 and jht-union, for your good words about our stock at FlytrapStore.com. :)
Steve_D liked this
By jht-union
DTDream18 , i finally got my 2 sarracenia rubra, oh well guess what, what a surprise i got, matt send me 3 sarracenia rubra instead of the 2 that i ordered, 2 bigs sarracenia rubra and 1 small, thanks a lot Matt, and as always, they were in perfect shape and really pretty!!!!!!!!!=)
By dantt99
I think i will be ordering from Matt and Steve next time! DTDream could you get a picture up of your fly traps?
By dantt99
Matt and Steve, in the spring will you guys get some more B52's or Vigorous, I would love to order some Spring 2011, since I have heard so highly of your guys' traps!
By Steve_D
dantt99 wrote:in the spring will you guys get some more B52's or Vigorous
Matt has tissue cultured quite a few B52s and Vigorous Venus Flytraps, so we'll have them and lots of other nice Flytraps for sale in 2011.
Steve_D liked this
Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Any ideas?

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!