FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Submit a photo to enter the contest or vote for your favorite photo submission

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
weirdscience wrote:Matt is it ok to upload 2 versions of the same photo, I am entering a Phantogram of a pot of Fused Tooth VFT. The best way to view is as an anaglyph with a pair of red/cyan glasses and lay your monitor flat then you look down at about a 45 degree angle and the pot will appear to sit on top of your monitor on my 22" monitor it is a little larger than life size. I can also uplaod a cross view but anaglyph is the best way to view but not everyone has the glasses (you can get a pair in the October issue of Maxim)
Sure, we'll allow two versions of the same photo in this case. But, of course, you'll only get one entry into the contest, meaning that when I create the voting thread, you'll only be listed on the thread once and only one photo will be linked to. Let me know which one you want linked to in the official voting thread.
By TENroaches
The contest is open for submissions for 14 days, closing the evening of October 18th.
Voting will be open for 10 days, starting the morning of the 18th and ending the morning of the 28th.
I hope the voting doesn't start before the submission deadline. I also hope I didn't miss the deadline.
By Oblivion
TENroaches wrote:
The contest is open for submissions for 14 days, closing the evening of October 18th.
Voting will be open for 10 days, starting the morning of the 18th and ending the morning of the 28th.
I hope the voting doesn't start before the submission deadline. I also hope I didn't miss the deadline.
deadline is in about 12hours, from my guesstimate (going by "monday evening" deadline)

ive just taken my pics, dl'ing from camera as we speak.
gotta sift through em all, find what i want to use :)

i better chop to it :geek:
By Xterms
It's 18.10.2010; 17:26 at me, and the submissions are closed! :cry: :cry: :cry:
I also wanted to participate and just managd to make the pic now. Help! :(
Please give the same chances for all people worldwide, undepending of the time zones!
By Matt
Xterms wrote:It's 18.10.2010; 17:26 at me, and the submissions are closed! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry about that. For some reason I thought that the submissions closed in the AM, but I re-read the rules I posted and saw that it closes in the PM. Contest will close in approximately 12 hours (8:30pm PST). Good luck everyone!
Matt, Matt liked this
By bombsboy
lol i wish i lived in australia!
All Mineral Media

I just got the Pinguicula soil mix from CalCarn […]

Counting to infinity.

FTS Deep Red Guerrilla

they are waking up! https://i.imgur.com/d7iJ3aF.[…]

What’s happening

Im not sure how strong the grow lights are but the[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Here is the photo, didn’t upload for some re[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

That is one heck of a setup. What are all the larg[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

Not the exact same as it is 150W but might work ou[…]

So this is the only "lone wolf" that I h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!