FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Drosera, Byblis, and Drosophyllum plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By eou812
eou812 wrote:
dmcelhannon oblivion is actually is wrong you can let venus flytraps flower as long as they are healthy and are at least 3-4 years old any younger cut it off or it might die. (P.S. he is usally wrong)
i see you still havent learnt a thing have you. its not people being mean to you.. its clearly you being a jerk to others.
read the topic.. he's talking about his SUNDEW so quit trying to argue with people, princess..

wow he is sorta mean isnt he? i mean oblivion.
By Oblivion
404eat wrote:
wow he is sorta mean isnt he? i mean oblivion.
oh such a meanie to the rude little kids who bible bash one minute and slag off at different members the next (its been about 5 different members eieio's slagged off at now.. vs 1 ive "been mean" to.

so maybe you should get your facts right and mind your own business
or take it up with me via pm if you want to play the white knight role and be everybody's saviour

sometimes i enjoy cracking walnuts with a sledgehammer.. or in this instance peanuts. batter up :!:
By snapperhead51
404eat wrote:so snapperhead51 who was the wrong one?
I though that was very pain to see !! any how this thread is for sundews not FVT's any augments of disagreements about VFT's should be take to that part of the forum , not here, making a comparison is fine !

this young man was offered free seed and postage free to him (sundew seed that is) !! and all I got was a moth full of insults ,so no seed will be sent !!, so he dont get my vote either !! if its disputed will post the messages I got from him here !! makes no difference to me !!dont like being abused by some you offered to helped out !!
so that's one more Glenn :x
shame really it looked very promising !! another persons name comes to mind Glenn he was rude and very naughty & he didn't stay very long either :twisted:
Last edited by snapperhead51 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
By tc3driver
snapperhead51 wrote:
404eat wrote:so snapperhead51 who was the wrong one?
I though that was very pain to see !! 404eat

this young man was offered free seed and postage free to him and all I got was a moth full of insults ,so no seed will be sent !!, so he dont get my vote either !! if its disputed will post the messages I got from him here !! makes no difference to me !!dont like being abused by some you offered to helped out !!
so that's one more Glenn :x
shame really it looked very promising !! another persons name comes to mind Glenn he was rude and very naughty & he didn't stay very long either :twisted:

I think I know who you are talking about ...

But yeah... I think the community needs a pruning :P
By Oblivion
tc3driver wrote:
But yeah... I think the community needs a pruning :P
maybe i should start cleaning my leaves, maybe grow some red hairs with dew or something?

or if im a VFT then im perfectly safe.. my trap snaps down on annoying little bugs quite tightly. then the more they wriggle the tighter i squeeze :twisted: :lol: :lol:
By tc3driver
HAHAHAHA...

But there is one problem with your idea.... you would HAVE to eat bugs... any other form of nutrition... and you would suffer from mineral burn :o :shock:
Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Here we have a volunteer who is sharing their flyt[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I got this baby in one of HH contests I believe li[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!