FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By DTDream18
I found some guy on Ebay last night who was selling a bunch of nice VFT's at pretty good prices. I think he may have been selling off his collection for some reason. He had a few Justina Davis for sale as well as a few Yellow and two B-52's and a few other nice varieties at pretty good prices. His ad said he bought the B-52's from David Connor. I placed my bid on one of the B-52's and kept my fingers crossed. A little after midnight I snuck out of bed like a little kid on Christmas morning. The auction was just ending and I won the larger B-52 at a great price !

I think I just got lucky. There weren't a lot of bids and these VFT's kind of went under the radar. All of his auctions ended after midnight and by this morning this seller had no more listings. I'll definately be scanning E-bay on a daily basis to see if he has any more bargains for sale !
By DTDream18
This must be my lucky day ! I just snagged another B52 from the Flytrap Store ! I've been searching for one for months. Now I get two in one day .... Holy Smoke !
By Steve_D
Good hunting, and congratulations on your eBay find! :)

Matt and I both have a few B52s now that have grown into happy, healthy, hardy little plants ready for sale. They may appear at FlytrapStore.com probably in relatively small lots, to help give more people a chance to get one (or two). :)
By Myhumminbird
Ha, I think I saw those too. They all started out at $.99. I was tempted myself, he also had some dutch and mystery plants. Lucky for you I didn't end up bidding against you, lol. Glad you got a good price. He did say in the listing if it worked out he would put up more.
By DTDream18
Well I received my Flytrapstore B52 yesterday and as usual it's a beautiful specimen. I ordered it on Friday evening and received it on Monday afternoon which is truly amazing. I've ordered VFT's online from a lot of different sources and the Flytrapstore guys beat everyone with both their amazing service and their beautiful plants. I paid almost 3 times as much for a B52 from Carnivorous Plant Nursery and it's no where near as nice as the one I bought from FlytrapStore. Amazing ...
DTDream18 liked this
By sekler
Awesome !! I wish I could buy plants from flytrapstore !! But I unfortunately live in Canada ! I got a few seeds from FTS though and it came in fast, Matt's nursery appears to be incredible

Oh well, we have still some nice growers here as well :)
Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@optique , We call it turf, I've used it before o[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Basal shoots cutting questions

Took 5 basal shoots off the mother that were rootl[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

For me it grew tall leaves with small traps, but v[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!