FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By SDCPs
So, do you want to trade bombsboy? If so, PM me!

Pitcher planter: I have filliformis 'FL Red' (yes, they are redder than normal) seed if you're interested in seeds. I'd sell you ~70 for $1

PM me if you'd like them.
By bombsboy
so how about the binata, capensis red, and filiformis red (leaf cuttings or a small plant if you dont mind... i hate to deal with seeds :P ) fer some of my stuff lol.

those three are all on my wants that i keep in my mind :lol:

i noticed you want ping lutela... i have one more i can give but then ill have 0 left :( -__-

whatever, i like your plants anyway!!! i can send you a p. lutela, 2 p. planifolia and 1 p. ionatha (sorry im having a hard time identifying... =__=)
By SDCPs
Don't need the lutela. I already have 2 in my hands right now! I need to update my list, LOL!

I have a planifolia also.

I think that 2 gulfensis for mature binata, capensis red, and filliformis red plant (almost mature) would be ok. Do remember that you said you owed me one ;)

Anyway, I need to take a look at some things before I'm sure. I'm really busy right now :(
By bombsboy
fine by me! so u want 2 s. rubra gulf. and i know you... you will want them of genetically different information! got it.

and i sent you that planifolia by the way ;)
By bombsboy
nice... i do have larger ones but those are in my "personal collection"

most of my trades are just like leaf cutting strikes or things of that sort

so how about our current trade? for the droseras?
By bombsboy
SDCPs wrote:Don't need the lutela. I already have 2 in my hands right now! I need to update my list, LOL!

I have a planifolia also.

I think that 2 gulfensis for mature binata, capensis red, and filliformis red plant (almost mature) would be ok. Do remember that you said you owed me one ;)

Anyway, I need to take a look at some things before I'm sure. I'm really busy right now :(
those were the types
By Idontkno23
How much would you want for the second to last Purpurea (on your photobucket) if you still have it? Starting a new outdoor collection as opposed to my current indoor growing (Nepenthes, Pinguicula). Already have about 3 plants on the way, this would be great in my collection.
By bombsboy
the purperas have started to grow more now. they were like that because i had forced dormancy early and also they were new cuttings. lets take this to a pm, shall we?
FTS Deep Red Guerrilla

they are waking up! https://i.imgur.com/d7iJ3aF.[…]

What’s happening

Im not sure how strong the grow lights are but the[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Here is the photo, didn’t upload for some re[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

That is one heck of a setup. What are all the larg[…]

Yescom Altrnatives

Not the exact same as it is 150W but might work ou[…]

So this is the only "lone wolf" that I h[…]

Expanding the Garden

That's looking great!!! Some good-looking soil!!![…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!