FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By afh928
Just want to update, i am STILL very much in search of Bohemian Garnet. I would like to find soem that are a little bit more mature, both times i have gotten a smaller BG it has not done well no matter what i do (but huge thanks to the guys who sent them to me anyway!), maybe the 3rd time will be a charm. I am willing to pay a reasonable price and/or i still have plenty of D. Filiformis for trade or to throw into the deal as well. I would love to have a really nice BG before this season wraps up, so if you have some nice ones please let me know ASAP! PM me if you have Bohemian Garnet! :mrgreen:

Aaron
Last edited by afh928 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By afh928
Found one! Thank you VERY, VERY much Jason, you have no idea how stoked i am! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By afh928
I'm not QUITE into TC yet..once me and my fiancee get a place of our own though, i fear it won't be long then lol. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By afh928
that sucks man, i think i would die a little inside if that happened lol. its my absolute FAVORITE cultivar and my poor little baby one just didnt make it. I am pretty sure the person i am getting mine from knows how bad i want it, plus they do alot of posting and trading etc. on here, i trust 'em!
By afh928
ANYONE?!?!?! Seriously, i just want ONE really nice BG to end out the season, i have tried 2 very small specimens and both have kicked the bucket! One with a little more age on it would be awesome, and i am willing to pay for it! SOMEBODY HELP LOL?!?!?! :mrgreen:
By Matt
afh928 wrote:ANYONE?!?!?! Seriously, i just want ONE really nice BG to end out the season, i have tried 2 very small specimens and both have kicked the bucket! One with a little more age on it would be awesome, and i am willing to pay for it! SOMEBODY HELP LOL?!?!?! :mrgreen:
I might have a Bohemian Garnet that I could part with when I repot, but it definitely wouldn't be a large specimen. Bohemian Garnet doesn't really get all that large, and I only have what appears to be one in the pot of BGs that looks pretty large. But there appear to be many, many small divisions in the pot and I plan to repot it sometime relatively soon, though I can't say when.

If you're looking for a red sawtooth plant, I have to admit that I think the FTS Crimson Sawtooth is a nicer plant overall, but looks very similar. Steve and I have some available for sale in the store right now:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/store/venus- ... -trap.html
By afh928
yeah man, it doesn't have to be big...just a little bigger than the ones i have gotten recently. Again, i appreciate the people who sent them to me, they just were a little too small to make it through shipping, etc. I would definitely like to get a couple of those divisions from you if you could part with them. Just keep me posted and let me know when you repot. I would be glad to buy them from you. If you think it might be closer to fall though, i may either get a FTS Crimson Sawtooth or keep looking...so if anyone has BG, i am still in the market!!! :mrgreen:
By afh928
Great man, just let me know. I'm going nuts hoping i get one this season lol. :mrgreen:

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Drosera germination time

Re: germination time, I got some d. madagascariens[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!