FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By afh928
Hey guys! I am looking to get my hands on some really nice and/or really rare VFts to expand my collection.....and any other temperate CPs you have, i am always interested! The usual suspects, B52, Bohemian Garnet, Pink Venus, Red Piranha, any red varieties, exceptional cultivars...and also any rare and interesting varieties as well. Any North American Sarrs and temperate dews (except filiformis var. filiformis). I am VEEERRRYYY willing to buy, or what i can do is this...i propagate a nearly endless amount of d. filiformis every season by leaf cuttings and i already have a TON of strikes. I can get more cuttings started pretty much anytime too. I would be willing to trade clumps of young d. filiormis for VFTs if anyone would be interested. They get really big in their first season too, some i did last winter are already around 8-10" tall. I will have some coming up ready soon, and i will also make a list for those of you who want more as well. Please PM me if you are interested, and i'd like to get any trades going in the next couple weeks, i don't like to acquire new plants close to fall. Also just fyi, all of my filiformis pullings last year went dormant and came back fully alive, so don't fret about that. Hope some of you are interested in trading, let me know! If not, let me know what you would want to sell, im open to just about anything for a good price!

PS~ Next season i'll have some D. Marston Dragon as well, and may have a few small offshoots later this season too.

Aaron
:mrgreen:
Last edited by afh928 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By afh928
And i'd really like some nice Fused Tooth too, just fyi. :mrgreen:
By afh928
I would even be willing to do prepared pullings (small plastic trays w/drainage already filled with CP mix and pullings) with 5-10 leaves each too, and over the past 2 years i have gotten 10+ plants from each leaf i pull, so there is great value if you are interested. I just did 3 trays a month ago and i already have 20 or 30 1-2" plants coming off of them as of yesterday. :mrgreen:
By afh928
And also, i am willing to pay for divisons, mature plants, babies, whatever. Just need some new VFTs, and a trade would be great, but i can throw a little $ around if necessary! :mrgreen:
By afh928
Its cool, honestly i'm open to just about anything though! I am mainly looking for VFTs but i am also ALWAYS looking for Sarrs, temperate pings, and temperate dews. Lemme know what ya got, i'm probably interested lol! :mrgreen:
By SDCPs
This is what I have at the moment. Too bad you aren't looking for tropical sundews!

D. filliformis 'FL Red' seed
D. indica 'Pale Pink Flower' seed
D. dielsiana seed
d. capensis seed
d. capensis 'alba' seed
VFT 'SW Giant' seed

Typical vft (very vigorous clone)

S. Dixie Lace

D. Venusta
D. Binata
D. Binata var. Dichotoma
D. Capensis- 'Red', 'Alba', Typical, and 'Broadleaf'
D. Alicae
D. Dielsiana
D. pulchella x nitidula-pygmy sundew tray
D. Spatulata
D. Rotundifolia 'Butterfly Valley, CA'
D. Rotundifolia 'Big Lagoon, CA'
Rotundifolia--Oregon, TR PK F2 or F3 Lake Wohink

D. Filliformis 'FL RED'
D. Indica 'Pale Pink Flower'

N. Sanguinea x Maxima- 5 inch diameter.

U. Sandersonii-purple flowers

P. 'Sethos'-a VERY nice butterwort
P. essencariana
P. titan
p. grandifolia-this one is temperate
Last edited by SDCPs on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By afh928
SDCP's, i am sending you a PM...you have ALOT of stuff i want!!!
By bombsboy
sdcp is a great person and his plants are awsome! just wanted to say that. :)
Yellowish leaves on N. ventrata

So, what's your watering frequency? :)

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Drosera germination time

I planted seven different types of seeds on 03/09/[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Counting to infinity.

My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!