FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By dionaea muscipula
Hello i just thought it would be neat for every one to post the first post they wrote for you to see how you went from a noobie to pro 8-)

My first post."Title: would give $$ for fused tooth

Post by dionaea muscipula » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:42 pm
i think my low giant is lonely and really want fused tooth any good offer would be accepted" I was desperately looking for a fused tooth... lol
By Hayden
Title: Watering my fly trap

Post: ve been confidently watering my fly trap since February now, but just come across the owner of this website say he waters his once every 3 days. I keep mine on a ikea childrens plate and top it up every so often. On a summers day it can drink as much as 2 dish fulls a day, yet it can be once every 2 days on the winter ones. Im not actually tipping it down though, its got an option just to tip it up when needed. I have moss growing on the soil, apparently this shows im doing a good job. Just a bit curious as ive got so far!

Hayden

I had real trouble learning to water a vft! I still think im not doing it too great, yet my plants are starting to recover!
By dionaea muscipula
Hayden wrote:Title: Watering my fly trap

Post: ve been confidently watering my fly trap since February now, but just come across the owner of this website say he waters his once every 3 days. I keep mine on a ikea childrens plate and top it up every so often. On a summers day it can drink as much as 2 dish fulls a day, yet it can be once every 2 days on the winter ones. Im not actually tipping it down though, its got an option just to tip it up when needed. I have moss growing on the soil, apparently this shows im doing a good job. Just a bit curious as ive got so far!

Hayden

I had real trouble learning to water a vft! I still think im not doing it too great, yet my plants are starting to recover!
haha. awesome! good luck with your VFT
By Hayden
Wow, youve never heard of repotting lol?
By HarrisAz
haha yea.except report
Drosera germination time

I know I got the "Redrum" seeds from th[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Counting to infinity.

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!