d.binata typical
pretty much any and all drosera.

any pinguicula I can get my hands on.

any VFT I don't have.

What i have to trade:
d."marston's dragon"
VFT "creeping death" )2-3 yr size plants, should be flowering size
VFT "red dragon"
Darlingtonia - ALL SIZES, very healthy plants. Will also sell these bare root- $3.00 for a stolon runner, $5 for a small plant, $10 for a medium, $15 for a large(6" pot size, these are going as large but will get larger in cool conditions. S&H will be the exact cost I spend, have not packaged or weighed these up yet so we will see how that works out on the first few orders. I imagine the small and medium will go as 1lb or in a flat rate box. Paypal or money order/cash at your risk only.
By doku
I, actually, have been looking for "creeping death" for a few months now, I would like to trade. Do you have a list of the flytraps that you are looking for? or if your looking for Sarracenia, I have some to trade as well? I do have some D. binata, but because of a situation I had early this year, the labels came off and I do not know which variety they are. Also been looking for a true "red dragon", that turns completely red in full sun. Lost mine last year to my dogs. :( If interested send me a PM and we can work something out.
Some things I have for trade, off the top of my head, are:
flytraps:
pink venus
B52
petite dragon

Sarracenia:
x cobra nest
x scarlet belle
flava
flava "copper top"
minor
leucophylla "Tarnok"

Also interested in some darlingtonia.
By sPacer
Oh man I would live a flava copper top again, I sold hundreds of them and they were always beautiful. Wish I still had the ruffled lid ones. Also would be interested in the cobra's nest. I have true red dragon from agri-starts, at one point I got over 200 red vft a week from them. Any and all binata would be fine, easy to tell what is what when they grow out and all I have are the marstons at this point. PM me and let's make a deal! (Step right up!) :D
By bombsboy
i pretty much have a small filiformis tracii like 5 leaves up to 2 or 3 inches long.
i have a really tiny d. capillaris like one or two centimeters across, pinguicula planifolia and a Pinguicula caerulea (although i can not tell exactly if it is actually a caruella or not...) im going to get more droseras and pinguiculas in a couple of weeks so wait if you really want the binata typical and a filiformis regular. i might get more drosera.
i have multiple plants so request a number below 2 of each (i think i only have 2 of each pinguicula so i can only give you 1)
i would love to have a small darlingtonia if you think that is fair...
and any dionea especially the d. red dragon
the creeping death would be nice.
i really want the drosera martson's dragon, ive seen pics of it and it looks nice,
lol i want just bout everything you have to offer for everything i have to offer :lol:
By afh928
still got any Creeping Death man? I'd be interested in getting one from you if so, let me know! :mrgreen:
By sPacer
I am sorry to those who had contacted me about trades recently. Some things came up that pushed this all to the back burner, it will be a few weeks before I can start talking trades again. Doku will get first dibs, then on up the message list. I look forward to it, it's a drag how life gets in the way of fun someties ;)
By afh928
I'd still be down to buy a Creping Death from you man, just let me know!
By afh928
I'd REALLY like to get one of those nice Creeping Deaths from you still, ASAP! Let me know! :mrgreen:
By sPacer
Hey guys, sorry for my absense, I started a new job about ten days ago and have been in some fairly intense training. You would not believe how cold it has been here also, plants are just now really starting to grow as I didn't get them properly planted and in the greenhouse until May. I promise that all trades that I have been in contact about will be completed, please be patient :)

TTYS
By afh928
I'd also like to buy a d. marston dragon with my Creeping Death, just fyi. :mrgreen:
By sPacer
The Marstons are actually looking good, as are the cobras. Waiting on the VFT to catch up now. BTW the red piranha I got from Matt is doing fine.
By afh928
Actually man, i'd even take a couple Marston Dragons now if you would be willing. Let me know what you want for a few of them and i can PayPal today if you get back to me swiftly!
By afh928
In fact...again, lol...i'd even be willing to forgo the Creeping Death if you have a real nice Red Dragon. I would take 1-2 Marston Dragon and a Red Dragon. Id rather do that now vs. wait for the CD. I want to finish my acquisitions this week if i can. Lemme know if we can do it, thanks man! :mrgreen:
My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!