FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By theflytrapboy
alabama wrote:
theflytrapboy wrote:oh and im sorry kitty it was a HUGE misunderstaning. i thought you sent me JUST the seeds, not a full seed pod LOL
still if she even just sent seeds theres no cause in being a ASSHOLE about it
man you got some issues if your going to get mad at her for giving you something FREE?
not trying to be mean or anything man but you cant get mad if someone gives you something free even if its just 1 seed

She grow them She paid Shipping 100% free for you.

Thanks for the seeds KittyKlaw it will be mailed today. 6/15/2010
if you want afree pack of darlingtonia californica kitty let me know free shipping!
look, me and kitty already sorted this out! there is no reason for you to be a (insert the name you called me here) about it either. i made a mistake and i APOLOGIZED FOR IIT! it was my mistake i didnt know what a capensis seed pod looks like and so i didnt know :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: if i had known that they looked like that i wouldnt have said a thing other than thank you. but i didnt and got carried away about it. my mistake. then i apologized. not trying to be mean? BULLSH!T$%^ and when i get seeds i will be giving them to her. she has the first reserve in seeds and in the postage money when i give away seeds next season. ( oh and btw kitty the flower got bit off again which you probably knew and i will hope for the best next season :)) ) and i am not mad at her at all because it was my mistake! then you act like a B&*(h and come into this thing we SORTED OUT and you dont even know everything that happened so just keep it to yourself! please! i admit i acted like an AHOLE when i posted that but i didnt know and you dont have to be like this. you could have instead told me WHEN I NEEDED IT to let me know that the seeds are in deed powdery. wouldnt that be so nice? but instead on a PLANT site you resort to calling people names and trolling over a MISTAKE which yes i did make. this world is going to hell with people like you. really. you could have just as easily said something nice. now i admit i made a mistake, and if you wish to apologize to me: UNACCEPTED! ( although i will be perfectly fine if you leave me alone) i mean really we are arguing on a PLANT site! now lets both go to our CP gardens and calm down for a moment,, and then rest in peace. PS crushing andy thanks for commenting on my behalf. at least you have some sense :)
soooooooooo...... peace out and please take some time to relax in your cp garden so we can both calm down.

`~theflytrapboy
By Oblivion
kitty:

would you mind telling me how you know when the pods are ripe, and what the best way to harvest is?

ive currently got a cap' alba that didnt flower but has a little pig tail with pods, and i'd love to know the best way to harvest the most seeds from it.
By afh928
lots of tension in this thread, jeez guys. mental hugs for everyone. :)
afh928 liked this

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!