FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By CN-
I have a none rooted Nepenthes (Ventricosa x sibuyanensis) x Trusmadiensis up for sale. It is a basal and has not been removed from the Mother plant yet an will not be removed until shipping. It will be dipped in rooting Hormones upon packaging.
Here is the Basal it is the larger one not the small one.
Image\

Here is the Mother of the Basal.
This silent Auction will last until Sunday the 20th of June 2010 at 8pm.
Please PM me your bids.

Good luck

Sorry USA only
By Matt
Hey Daren,

The mods and I decided to shut this thread down after some discussion. The primary reasons for shutting it down are:
1) If someone has something to offer or sell, then it should be posted in in the Sales Trades & Wants section of the forum with a named priced. This way all trades and dealings with other members are carried out in a transparent manner. Silent auctions are open to fraud.
2) FlytrapCare isn't an auction site. If you have something to sell, name your price. Otherwise sell on eBay or some other auction style site.
3) This "silent auction" does nothing to promote or support the forum and adds nothing in the way of useful content for other members.
4) The FlytrapCare Forum is more about sharing information and excess plants with other members than it is about making money off of them. This silent auction borders on the latter.

looks ok but i wanted to pass on what i am doing. […]

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!