FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By quatchi
So I bought a B52 the other day, to add to my collection, which is awesome 'cuz it's pretty tiny with only 4 different plants. But I'm wondering if a B52 has any special requirements. I'm pretty new to cp plants, but I've done a lot of reading up, so I'm pretty secure on the basics as far as media, light, and water go. I just want to make sure they don't have any special needs compared to typical VFTs. So if anyone has any helpful tips, just send them my way!

And props to Hawaiian Botanicals in Vancouver for being so awesome. They were really helpful and they're enthusiastic about what they do. If you live in Van, check them out for CP's and other plants!
By Matt
All VFTs have identical care requirements. Of course they can vary a bit depending on the situation (smaller plant, just out of tissue culture, not hardened off to sunlight, etc.), but in general, all VFTs grow well with the exact same care.
By Aging_Bourbon
Matts right. But, with verity's that are red they need a bit more light than the green too keep their color.
Basal shoots cutting questions

Awesome thank you so much

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/a61a408[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!