FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By lemonlily
I like this place...
By Carolyn
This site is simply amazing, not too detailed, nor too simple. I am really proud that Eric ever found this site and had convinced me to join. In return, triggered an inspiration to help convince me and my friends get plants, I got many of my friends to come and join here, at Fly trap Care. com, and I am rather quite proud of my accomplishment. I hope this site continues to give me the information I need to grow my cupped flytrap, not that it already has already. I am very impressed with Matt, Giovanni, and all the rest of the moderators, for keeping this site so clean of spammers and improvements with the site. I hope you guys continue to improve Flytrapcare! :D

Regards!

Carolyn D. Nguyen
By Carolyn
You're Welcome Giovanni!

Carolyn
By datter
In the past, I've always googled information and can't seem to find anything. One site I've visited in the past even said that toilet water is the best water that can be used to water the plants. Well, I don't know about this but maybe someone can spark it? Now, after finding the website, I come here everyday to look at posts and see if i can pick up anything useful. Thanks for the great info u gave, Matt.

Regards
Datter
By Devon
I'm addicted to this site...:P

id just leave it on its own and itll either sort i[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!