By MichaelG
I want these plants:

d. regia
d. scorpiodes

pinguiculas other than medusina, moctezumae, caerula, and primuliflora

VFT "paradisia"
VFT "burbank's best"
VFT "fused tooth"

and anything else that's kinda cool. Let me know and name your price! I got paid on Friday so I'm looking for more plants. I'd rather paypal than trade since some of my trades haven't been going through, by no fault of either party.
By Matt
Hi Michael,

I have one P. laueana that I could part with. I also have some D. scorpiodes that I might be able to divide without wrecking all of them (they're growing very closely together). If you order a "mystery box" from the store and send me an email with your order number, I can fill it with those two plants and something else (if you have a preference, let me know from whatever is in the store - in stock or out of stock).
By MichaelG
Yes! I'm about to do so. I'll order a fused tooth if that's alright. So, laueana, d.scorpiodes, and a fused tooth.
By Matt
MichaelG wrote:So, laueana, d.scorpiodes, and a fused tooth.
Unfortunately I don't have any Fused Tooth ready for sale at the moment. In fact, I really only have one mother pot full of them and I've yet to get it established in TC.

Any other plants that you might want? If not, I can surprise you. Unfortunately I don't currently have much of a surplus of any flytraps other than Cupped Trap, but I know you already grow that one.

UPDATE: Michael, it's Friday morning and I'm planning on shipping out your package today. I'll put in a P. laueana, D. scorpiodes and something else to surprise you with since I haven't heard back from you yet. If you get this message before I ship and would like to make a request for something (it would have to be Drosera, Sarracenia, or Pinguicula), shoot me an email at matt@flytrapcare.com
By dmagnan
They have fused tooth in the store right now, if you move quick!!
By OR1ON
Woohoo!!! i just got me a pink venus!!! :D :P :lol: :mrgreen:
By MichaelG
Woot!! Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered a fused tooth, sawtooth, and a sundew. I think it was intermediata.
By MichaelG
Doomsday wrote:Hey i never got he baby vft's in the mail :(
Sorry man, I haven't sent them yet. I'll send them either tomorrow or the next day. You wouldn't believe how busy I've been between exams, work, and home stuff.
By Doomsday
hey michael i never got the vfts... just sayin
Its ok if you dont wanna send them anymore, but i just didnt want ya to frgt me :)!
thanks again for your help
By SDCPs
A Mi tambien. I haven't gotten anything...you're responsible for getting plants to me even if the post office lost them. Use shipping confirmation, insurance, whatever. Sometimes shipping isn't cheap. I have offered to send you some other things too because I am considerate, but I traded and have nothing to show for it. I have even sent you two addresses. I have d. scorpiodis and would be willing to part with some. If you want to work out another trade, I can do that too. I have some more d. dichotomas I could send...since one of them didn't make it. I also have a couple pygmy sundews I would give you.

However, I have a VFT bog set up and have no plants...that reminds me: I need to get on that other guy's case too.

Don't want to be rude or pushy, but I've waited for almost 2 months!
By bombsboy
so you want sundews too?

i have many pinguicula planifolia (red leaf) and other pings.

i have a normal capensis sundew, calpillaris sundews, giant capillaris sundews, and sundew filiformis ssp. filliformis and tracii (i think its called)

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!