FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By Carolyn
Hey Everyone!
It has been quite a while, hasn't it? I apologize for missing out on so much, this site has definately grown while I was gone! As for those who are wondering when I will update my website, (http://hellocarnivorousbotany.webs.com) I will update as soon as I can! I have been so busy with school work lately, that I didn't have a lot of time to go back and edit some new stuff that I learned about carnivorous botany! Essays and the California State Tests have been bombing me with so much pressure... ^^' So I haven't been able to go on a lot. I'm really sorry! I would like to become active over Summer, school's almost over, (I'm counting the days! About six weeks left!!) and then I will (hopefully) be able to join you guys again! I have connected my flytrap account with my facebook so those of you who have questions or comments of any sorts, feel free to drop a message on my facebook! I will reply as soon as possible if school work and essay writing doesn't get in my way!

I hope to be more active, and hope to see you guys soon! -Carolyn D. Nguyen
By Matt
I've been wondering when you were going to make it back Carolyn! I guessed that school was keeping you busy and that you might have more time to join in on the fun going on here this summer. I look forward to seeing you around more :)
Matt liked this
By Carolyn
Matt wrote:I've been wondering when you were going to make it back Carolyn! I guessed that school was keeping you busy and that you might have more time to join in on the fun going on here this summer. I look forward to seeing you around more :)
Thanks Matt! This site has made definate progress. I especially like the 'thanks' buttons. :lol: Thought that was cool. I'll be around more often to help maybe.. unless everyone here happens to get to it first....
By English Springer
Hey Carolyn,

Welcome back!

Good job on the website you set up!!

Good luck with the end of school!

Peace!
E.S.
By hackerberry
Yey, welcome back Carolyn!

hb
By Veronis
CAROLYN! Yay, it's great to see you back and posting again. :)

You have been missed.

Good luck on your finals, and I look forward to seeing a plant picture update (*ahem* :P) from you soon afterward.

Be safe!
By dionaea muscipula
HEY CAROLYN! such a long time, nice to hear from you again
Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Hey there, welcome to the forums! If you have a[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!