FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Sarracenia, Heliamphora, Darlingtonia, Cephalotus plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By Steve_D
All well grown Cephs are "vigorous clumping." Perhaps I should have sold my Vigorous Clumping Cephs on ebay, but I would think that I would be taking advantage of anyone who bid such a large amount. Jeez--
Steve_D liked this
By twigs
I agree with Steve, clumping is pretty much what Cephalotus do. Also, looks like the auction was won by a fake account... Winner only had 2 feedback and was responsible for most of the bids over £25
By Steve_D
twigs wrote:looks like the auction was won by a fake account... Winner only had 2 feedback and was responsible for most of the bids over £25
Ah! He could have opened a second ebay account under a different email address and username, then bid on his own plant hoping that others would take the bait, think it was special and bid higher, right? People surely do think up all kinds of ways to take advantage of each other-- :)
By 95slvrZ28
It's really unfortunate that people will think of these things. Not to mention that's against Ebay terms. Anyone that witnessed the auction want to report this guy?
By hackerberry
Hmmm, I'm sure that the winner of that bidding will be having sock soup for a long time. I wouldn't but a ceph for that much! I actually just won a Super Giant Ceph from a contest!

hb
1 year old cape!

Pushing out a flower stalk for the first time. […]

Congratulations! Those are beautiful plants. I&r[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of […]

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!