FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By bombsboy
oops. havent been here for a while, i just got my starcraft 2 beta and i played that alot. ill promise you that i will send it within the next week, because i just got into spring break. i had no time to send it, i was studying for my quarter finals. sorry :oops:
By kittyklaws
Doomsday wrote: I am doing a "Does feeding to much harm plants or help them" experiment and I need a few test subjects!
Good luck with your trades and your experiments, Doomsday! :D I'd be very interested in hearing the results.
Also, I was looking throught the site and found this other post on Overfeeding very helpful, and thought you'd might like to see it. http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/vft-o ... 76-10.html
By Doomsday
ITs all good bro. I just took a lleaf cutting of my cape from a dewless leaf that would just die in a month or so if i left it so i took it b4 that happens. Once the six baby leaves on my plant are fully dewy, im gonna make 3 more cuttings of the old dewless leaves. It is currently standing up in the same pot as the mother plant with about 1/3'' buried in the media. Im hoping for SOME growth in a week but no rush. I just hope it doesnt die on me :( .
Drosera germination time

There are many factors that influence them, and th[…]

Counting to infinity.

assuming they have enough light and water, are gre[…]

My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!