FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By theflytrapboy
well, you may or may not have heard about some idiots trying to burn down my plants. well, in response to this, im moving. and i will have to leave my plants to start all over again. well, it wont just be the same. and if i am unable to move to the log cabin, i will have to start over again and i will most likely never grow anything but strawberrys again. it just wouldnt feel right to grow another sarracenia, nor flytrap. i think my foster brother is thinkin the same thing. soooo, i may or may not have new posts, if i dont have any by summertime........ then im gone for good. if i do, it means i got the log cabin! yay! also, i am really hoping that i will get it because i was really planning to do some selling of some plants and next year, seeds. so that would be a big dissapointment if i dont get it.and for the people wondering about the sarr i ordered from bugbiting plants, ill post a new topic on it and delete the old one. ill try to stay on, but now im trying to get some leaves in tissue culture to revive a VERY expensive nep.( so many rare plants were lost, including over half of my leucophyllas)
By Steve_D
That's horrible, flytrapboy. I can't imagine living around people who would do that. Sorry to hear it.
By theflytrapboy
well, im still here for now.... ill just have to wait until i can see if i get the log cabin. oh, and if anyone cares, i might be making a thing on the random chit chat part of this site. just saying. but hopefully ill get the log cabin. see ya later!
By roey benjamin marcus
if they were jealous, wouldn't it be the wiser choice to keep the plants around so that they could ask for one once it's propagated? Or they can buy one. online.
By Hayden
Best of luck getting your log cabin. Its sad to hear that someones burnt your plants. Will the log cabin be in MA? North Conways a lovely place for a log cabin!
By theflytrapboy
no its in the same state-illinois. ive already moved in,

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of […]

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!