FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Timmy
ReefPlant wrote:Hey Timmy,
First of all, Thank You! I wasn't expecting any seeds. This is workgin out swell :) I intended on shipping them bare root with heat packs/pack. I think that if i go this route i can cut back a little on shipping. At least a small flat rate box. I'll PM you for info. Is this alright? Which would you prefer?

Tejan24, i haven't recieved your PM with your info yet, but when i do i'll keep you updated on their status. I was also going to ship your plants bareroot/protected out of their pot.

I'm going to Mexico tomorrow at 6:00AM, i will be back on the 19th and should have both of your packages out by the 22nd at the lastest? sound good?

Let me know guys, TTYL

I had planned to buy 3 dente for 26.00, but your deal was even better and bare root might not work for me. Because that's all the money I make in like 1 month for allowance. I would like to consult this a much quicker way; you can call me at 1773-660-9643
By Steve_D
ReefPlant wrote:I'm going to Mexico tomorrow at 6:00AM
Lucky guy! :) Where in Mexico are you going? Just curious. I live in a border state (New Mexico) but have never traveled to Mexico except for the violent and dangerous border town Juarez, which I didn't like at all.

Steve
By Timmy
Steve_D wrote:
ReefPlant wrote:I'm going to Mexico tomorrow at 6:00AM
Lucky guy! :) Where in Mexico are you going? Just curious. I live in a border state (New Mexico) but have never traveled to Mexico except for the violent and dangerous border town Juarez, which I didn't like at all.

Steve
Cool Steve hijacked my thread! Twice in a row! :D
By Timmy
Matt wrote:
Timmy wrote:Cool Steve hijacked my thread! Twice in a row! :D
Wow, someone seems a bit sensitive to thread hijacking :)
:twisted:
By Lawndude84
By ReefPlant
Ohhhh Yeah! He's BAD enough!

We're headed out near the Cancun area, closer to Beliz. I have never been this far south before. It will be a short stay but awesome none the less! :shock: Scoping the foliage, feeling the all inclusive vibe here :D
Attachments:
DSC04483.JPG
DSC04483.JPG (34.84 KiB) Viewed 5519 times
ReefPlant liked this
By Timmy
Uhhh, ROFL! Is that dead leaves or paper? Sooo can they be potted. It's fine if you can't cuz I fould silica oin my garage. And is 22.97 enough for the three sawtooths? Its alright if you want more. And nice Cross teeth or Fused tooth. Go for your one hundreth post! :)
By ReefPlant
Hey Timmy,

(I had planned to buy 3 dente for 26.00, but your deal was even better and bare root might not work for me. Because that's all the money I make in like 1 month for allowance.)

Just tried to give you a shout, no luck. No worries. I'm getting everything together to head out and wanted to touch bas with you before i left. I'll try again soon.
First, It would be no problem to ship the plants potted/secured in a shallow container w/sphagnum. Second, I would also rather you spend 5.00 a piece on the plantlets. This is more than fair on my end so 15.00 for all 3. Also, if you don't have the seed to spare, please, what for the spring. I'll have a lot of things going on that i'll need to find homes for. Maybe then we can trade.
Sound good? I'll be in touch
ReefPlant liked this
By Timmy

(I had planned to buy 3 dente for 26.00, but your deal was even better and bare root might not work for me. Because that's all the money I make in like 1 month for allowance.)

Just tried to give you a shout, no luck. No worries. I'm getting everything together to head out and wanted to touch bas with you before i left. I'll try again soon.
First, It would be no problem to ship the plants potted/secured in a shallow container w/sphagnum. Second, I would also rather you spend 5.00 a piece on the plantlets. This is more than fair on my end so 15.00 for all 3. Also, if you don't have the seed to spare, please, what for the spring. I'll have a lot of things going on that i'll need to find homes for. Maybe then we can trade.
Yeah that's good but, I think since you've been such a help I'll send 20.00 pretty soon. I will be waiting for three awesome sawtooths! As I said before, I will be forever grateful.
By Timmy

Just tell me the day to ship :)
By ReefPlant
Sounds great! I'll be back on the 19th so i'll be ready to ship by the 22nd at the lastest.
I'll let you know for sure.
Thank You! Thank You!
You are most welcome Timmy.

Tejan24, i never got that post you sent. Try and let me know by the 19th whether or not you want the other clones.
You still don't want them right Timmy?

8-) Adios mi Hermanos!!!
By tejan24
Hay reefplant I still would like to trade I've sent you two messages no sure what's happing with my phone. But we can talk when you get back. Have fun in Mexico
By Steve_D
Timmy wrote:Cool Steve hijacked my thread! Twice in a row! :D
My question about Mexico was just a momentary tangent, kind of like this message, or your messages about hijacking your thread. :)
By ReefPlant
Hello everyone!
I'm back from the Yucatan! The vegetation?!?! Wild orchids all around?!?! Wonderful! Sad to be back but gifted to have gone.

Customs is rough!

I'll be getting everyone's plants together this weekend so if you haven't sent me any contact info that would be great. For some reason i haven't gotten any messages in my inbox or anything so please try again. If not i'll send you me e-mail and we'll go from there.

Hope everything is good! :D

Came home to a wonderful H. Pulchella flowering! It's a stunner. I'll post pictures on the picther section of the site!
Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!