FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

List the plants you grow

Moderator: Matt

By Adam
Nice! I'm first on the list :) put me down for one plant of everything I don't have in my grow list yet ;)
By kittyklaws
That plant is cool!
By tejan24
WOW matt you have a very nice grow list my Favorite CP are the venus fly trap and you have a very long list of them your only a few off of havein he full Official Cultivars list. Very Impressive.
By Matt
tejan24 wrote:WOW matt you have a very nice grow list my Favorite CP are the venus fly trap and you have a very long list of them your only a few off of havein he full Official Cultivars list. Very Impressive.
Thanks tejan! Yep, I'm getting close to acquiring all of the official cultivars. That's my goal... :)
By BurntSnow
O_o That is a whole lot of plants.
By 95slvrZ28
How do you keep track of all these plants?!
By hackerberry
Matt, you will need to invest on buying an Inventory system software to keep track of your plants. I bet that your garden is like a small "Habitat" for CPs. You deserve a big salutation for venturing very far. Thinking of it already makes me nervous hehe. Good growing man!

hb
By Matt
95slvrZ28 wrote:How do you keep track of all these plants?!
It's not easy. Watering and repotting is becoming quite a chore. I've had to start making notes to do things in my calendar. Couple that with all of the cultures I have to replate and initialize and I'm pretty much working full time on running a nursery now...hah.
hackerberry wrote:Matt, you will need to invest on buying an Inventory system software to keep track of your plants. I bet that your garden is like a small "Habitat" for CPs. You deserve a big salutation for venturing very far. Thinking of it already makes me nervous hehe. Good growing man!

hb
Hah, it's true I might need inventory software at some point!
By 95slvrZ28
You could probably implement something simple and functional in an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of watering, repotting etc. You're also a self trained web programmer, maybe you can get those PHP skills going and make yourself a database on the server...Go code monkey! Go! :D
By Solarin
My goodness Matt what a list. :shock: You are completely out of control and I love it! This has to be the best hobby ever!

Best regards,
Curtis
By Jonathan
Hey buddy...
Seems like your grow list have growed alot since my last visit... hehe i like your neps =D
Miss this forum so much sadly i can only online for this few days.. take good care bro...

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Not what you would expect...

The old trailer is kinda spooky as it is, withou[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!