• Red and Green
• Dressed up plants
• Winter weather
Anything having to do with Winter or Winter Holidays is fair game. If you need some ideas, check out our previous two contests.
So, what are the prizes you ask? We have 4 5 fabulous prizes. The top 4 winners, based on the number of like votes, will get to pick their prize from the list (first, second, etc.) the remaining entries will be pooled together and the winner of the fifth prize will be chosen at random.
To start with, @Matt and Leah from The Flytrap Store are donating a Sarracenia 'Leah Wilkerson'
From the Flytrap Store webstite:
Sarracenia 'Leah Wilkerson' is a naturally occurring hybrid of S. leucophylla and S. flava worthy of a spot in every collection! With its tall and large pitchers, S. x 'Leah Wilkerson' was easily spotted when discovered by Brooks Garcia in 2002 on the Wilkerson bog in Walton County, Florida. Pitchers were recorded at over 50 inches tall and averaged around 36 inches on the wild growing specimen. It can reach those proportions in cultivation too with adequate space and good care! NOTE: Some of the plants up for grabs in spring 2022 have pitchers that measure 40 inches tall!!!@Panman is donating a Sarracenia purpurea venosa OP seedling. It is about 1 year old and, if you know anything about Panman, you will know that getting him to part with a Sarracenia, much less a purpurea, is a treat. @Evenwind is contributing a quartet of Drosera spatulata seeds. They are Drosera spatualata
- Frazier Island
- Royal Park
And last, but not least, @Blackfeather666 is contributing a small tropical pitcher plant.
As usual, here are the rules:
1. You can share only pictures you took personally.
2. You can submit only 1 photo for this contest.
3. Pictures shared in previous contests are not eligible.
4. Minimally edited photos only. No effects, or filters. Cropping is okay.
5. The winners will be the entries with the highest number of thumbs up (likes) votes.
6. Only votes from members with at least 5 posts will count.
7. This contest is open internationally, although there will be an alternate prize for international winners.
You don't want to miss out on this contest. Even if you aren't an amazing photographer, every entry has a chance of winning a prize.
So put on those jingle bells, don some reindeer antlers, and send us your festive pics!