FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Intheswamp
Intheswamp schizophrenically requests (no I don't!...yes I do!!!...no I don't!!!....YES I DO!!!!) for his December request:

*Request: 024 - moorei "Throat Blotch Leuco" (Leah Wilkersons Bog, Walton Co., FL) x leucophylla "Wilkersons Monster" THL20 (Leah Wilkersons Bog, Walton Co., FL) - 1 pkg
*Bonus of: Typical filiformis

Please stick the below November request in the December request envelope, please. :geek:
November request (the lady's mule ate the envelope, I guess :evil: )
*026 – leucophylla “Wilkersons Monster” (Bonus bonus)
*D. Capensis “Wide Leaf” CalCarn Clone (Bonus bonus)
*Bonus – S. Flava OP (regular bonus)

Thanky very kindly!!!
By ChefDean
Can't do early, but it's a good chance that you'll get them. That is, of course, nobody requests them in the next eight hours and twenty two minutes. If not, they're yours at midnight, and I'll reply tomorrow.
Intheswamp liked this
By Intheswamp
That works! I was trying to get an envelope in the mail, but I heard that tobacco-spitting envelope-eating-mule clippity clopping on his merry way by the house a few minutes ago...the lady on top of him was riding backwards and singing some old Sonny & Cher song (it was really a horrible, horrible experience!!!!). Tomorrow it will have to be!!! :D
By ChefDean
Order received.
Your order number is 1194.
I'll not PM you shortly with a mailing address for your SASE as you have one that should be going out today, just add this request number to it please.
Thank you for your order.

Happy growing,
Chef
By Intheswamp
Hey, hey, hey!!!! Got'em!!! :mrgreen: Ok, I've got one really convoluted envelope heading your way. It has November and Decembers requests on it...kinda OCD of me (who'd of thunk it, eh?) Now as long as that whiskey-drinking mule doesn't decide to eat it, hopefully it'll make it up to almost the Kentucky line before the mule passes out. ;)
Attachments:
Mule Feed.JPG
Mule Feed.JPG (610.92 KiB) Viewed 919 times
Last edited by Intheswamp on Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Sundews69
Of course! We must see that the ruler of the Seed Bank receives only the best of SASEs.

Where did you get those? I must have them. I wouldn't need to spend 15 minutes trying to perfect my handwriting lol
By Intheswamp
It's really an amazing thing! There's this black box that sits beside my computer. I stick and envelope in it in one spot, the envelope disappears for a moment, and then reappears at a different spot on the black box with the printing on it!!! It's almost as good as indoor plumbing!!!!! (and just as mysterious!!!) :mrgreen:

Keep practicing that handwriting, though...it's a dying art. ;)
Sundews69 liked this
By Intheswamp
Intheswamp wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:13 pm Hey, hey, hey!!!! Got'em!!! :mrgreen: Ok, I've got one really convoluted envelope heading your way. It has November and Decembers requests on it...kinda OCD of me (who'd of thunk it, eh?) Now as long as that whiskey-drinking mule doesn't decide to eat it, hopefully it'll make it up to almost the Kentucky line before the mule passes out. ;)
:evil: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :x :x
Me thinks that me and the lowly local postmaster is going to have a chat tomorrow. The envelope I placed in the mailbox this morning was still sitting in there tonight, red flag up, etc. I had a package a few days ago that there was a delivery exception noted about...they said they didn't have access to my driveway or porch....two hundred feet of road frontage that semi's have turned around in...and it was noted at 6pm...we never get mail delivered that late...they simply forgot to leave it (and it would've fit in the mailbox, too. Oh, and we had a new postwoman the other day...me thinks she's a bit below par and making up excuses rather than admit she makes a mistake. :evil:
By Intheswamp
The USPS postal employee humbled itself enough to stop and pick the *2nd* replacement envelope up yesterday. It should be to you any time now, @ChefDean, at least by the start of Daylight Savings Time. :roll: :x
Drosera germination time

What Chef Dean said... But if I had to pick a num[…]

Counting to infinity.

assuming they have enough light and water, are gre[…]

My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!