FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By hollyhock
Camden M wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:17 pm I had a feeling she was going to do something like that. :lol:
One thing about a hollyhock giveaway is you can always expect a surprise or twist and turns. And all I can say is wow. I had a lot of fun. Competition is fun. We had a few bumps in rhe road with the whole editing thing. I am thankful as always for everyone that participates in the spirit of fun and Thanksgiving :D.

You all know Christmas is coming and hollyhock's elves are thinking about another fun way to win a prize from the giving garden 😀
Garden_Nymph, Camden liked this
By Garden_Nymph
Thank you HollyHock! This was a lot of fun and such a close competition too! But definately ready to not be staring at my screen all day LOL
Camden, hollyhock liked this
By hollyhock
And one last P.S. comment. After reviewing some of the answers definitely could have gone different ways. But I had to decide on the best answers. That's the nature of the internet for information :lol:
By Sundews69
Congrats Garden_Nymph! You'll have to tell us what the prize is when you receive it. Although I'm sad that I missed the last questions of the giveaway, we got to go snorkling instead. The best things we saw were a big nurse shark, huge pufferfish, and an eel.
By hollyhock
The fabulous prize shipped out today
You think garden _ nymph will like to try a pingdom on a rock? I hope so :D
Maybe someday something like this
Attachments:
20221004_152456.jpg
20221004_152456.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 1916 times
Camden, Garden_Nymph liked this
By Garden_Nymph
OMG! What an awesome prize! I will post a pic but I want to put it together first, so prob tomorrow. Letting the little guys rest and get some light after their trip for tonight, So excited! THANK YOU HollyHock! I will definitely be on the look out for your next contest too!
Camden, Intheswamp liked this
By Garden_Nymph
Here is my FABULOUS Prize! I LOVE it! Please let me know if I did wrong but I soaked the rock for about 30 min and rinsed it, then I set the little pings over a hole the best I could so they aren't fully IN the hole right now please let me know if that's not right. I dont want to lose my baby pings :shock: I then filled about halfway up the rock with water. Do they need misted or just the rock kept in water? LOVE LOVE LOVE MY PRIZE! Thank you so much for a fun contest and truly fabulous prize! :D
Attachments:
Pings 2022.jpeg
Pings 2022.jpeg (1001.37 KiB) Viewed 1788 times
Sundews69, Camden, hollyhock and 1 others liked this
Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Any ideas?

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!