FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Sundews69
Welcome to the forum neighbor!
Last edited by Sundews69 on Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ChefDean
We're past October, so that part of the request is a no go.
However, due to November being the best month, you're allowed two requests plus a bonus. That being said, the mixed filiformis is good, the mixed rosettes as a bonus is good, and let's change the finlaysoniana to your second November request.
Sound good.
By Intheswamp
Welcome enots23!!!!! Lots of great folks here!!! If you made an error with your request there's this duck-lipped guy who prances around with a scepter in his hand babbling about organic science and kittens...he'll help you out with it. Combining different months requests throws me, but I'm a little slow and easily confused, at least that's what my 98-year-old Uncle Jess used to tell me.

Anyhow, our standard line is "Check out the Seed Bank"....but, I guess you already done that, eh? ;) :lol:
Sundews69 liked this
By ChefDean
Sundews69 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:57 pm Chef are the filiformis subtropical, temperate, or a mix of both?
It doesn't specify what varieties make up the mix, so stratify them.
By Intheswamp
See? Whaditellya? I didn't even get my post posted and Chef done swooped in and smoothed everything out... Amazing, I tell ya!!! Plumb amazin'!!! He's like a cat with a six sense or something. Just for good luck I let my envelopes sit in a mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnalls' porch at least until noon before mailing them to good ol' rocky top...that's Tennessee, btw...what Nick Saban has been having nightmares about that has drove him to seek counseling. Oh well, there's always next year. But, I digress...looks like you're squared away...get those envelopes in the mail...you can't win if you don't enter...Publishers Clearing House *could* be coming to *your house*!!!! Wait a minute...I'm beginning to ramble. It happens. Cya!!!! ;)
Sundews69 liked this
By ChefDean
Order received.
Your order number is 1175.
I'll PM you shortly with a mailing address for your SASE.
Thank you for your order.

Reminder to all:
Please remember to write your Forum username and order number somewhere on the envelope or in a note.
I don't have access to a cross reference of real-world names linked to usernames.
Remembering these things helps me fill orders quicker.
Thank you.

Happy growing,
Chef

Congratulations! Those are beautiful plants. I&r[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of […]

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!