Help-
Attachments:
Definitely not lookin good
Definitely not lookin good
16598789887233941688760114321822.jpg (2.96 MiB) Viewed 1205 times
By Wutihbe
The new growths and leaves feels like paper
By ChefDean
I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful, but let me see if I understand.
Looking back over your posts (97 out of 110 in the "Venus Flytrap Care Questions" forum) this appears to be your third attempt at growing VFT's. You have asked for, and received, advice and suggestions from multiple sources. Some even sent pictures of their VFT's and setups, along with a description of their process. You have indicated multiple times that you plan to make improvements. Maybe you did, but you also just said that you think you made the same mistake as last time, so maybe you didn't.
Yes, you're in SE Asia. Yes, your growing conditions will be different. But we also know that there are many growers in your region, even in your city-state, that successfully grow VFT's.
VFT's are challenging to grow in that they are more sensitive than many carnivorous plants. But, if you can meet their basic needs, they're easy to keep. Maybe VFT's just aren't for you, or you're not ready because you can't meet their needs at this time.
My intention is not go be mean, but maybe you should try some other carnivorous plant and come back to VFT's once you have a little more experience, or you can better supply the conditions that they require.
By Nepenthes0260
Soil looks dry and dense. I'd recommend repotting into a mix containing perlite and sand in addition to the peat and keeping the pot sitting in a small amount of water. Secondly, the plant appears to be either heat-stressed or etiolated. For this, I'd recommend moving it into a cooler, brighter location.
ChefDean, tommyr liked this

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

I got you. Order received. Your order number is 1[…]

Hello everyone! I am a new flytrap owner and purc[…]

I think I could achieve something similar wi[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

I use a Govee and I love it. It connects via app o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!