FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Intheswamp
Dean, what is the difference in "bulk" and "package" quantities? Just curious...a package would probably be all I'll ever need. :D
By ChefDean
Bulk simply means that there is an abundant supply on hand (in some cases, think metric crap-ton), but it hasn't been separated into individual packs; I make a single sized serving at the time I fill the request. Bulk is such a supply that most people would be wore slap out if they portioned them all out, so they chunk 'em all in one pack. A couple bulk donations that come to mind have been an estimated 3,500 VFT seeds, almost a gram of capensis (Matroosberg Pass) seeds, right about a gram of burmannii "Humpty Doo" seeds, and over a gram of typical capensis seeds.
It's a little more work for me, I'd prefer that they get portioned out before being sent, but I want them to be available to y'all just a little bit more.
Intheswamp liked this
By NightRaider
Or in the case of my last batch of donations, "bulk" meant I ran out of premade envelopes and really didn't feel like making more right then, so only around 3-4 packs' worth each.
ChefDean liked this
By za419
I'd bulk-donate madagascariensis, but I've been portioning out so much of it for friends and family who wanted in on the whole "Sundew" thing that I figure I might as well keep going and send you more of the same packets :lol:

Speaking of which, I ought to get on that, my seed storing corner is getting awfully packed :?
ChefDean liked this

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Is This What To Look For?

Update: Just a couple pics of the end (beginning[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!