FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about terrariums, mini bogs, greenhouses and other growing environments

Moderator: Matt

By thebigfelly
ok ok i got ya am tryin to get a hold of a fish tank with spending little money cause of the damn recession so its not that easy but i put lots of holes under the tray today and sat it on another tray so watering's coverd. ill go put alot holes around the case now, try anyway i kept ripping my fingers open with the drill lol coverd in plasters. ill post when i find something much bigger to see if it'll be ok but for now i have to make do with what i got really appreciat the advice thank you.
By 95slvrZ28
Good luck finding your fishtank! You may also want to check out Matt's post on his home made terrarrium. I'm not sure how much all the supplies would cost, but it could be worth a shot.
By thebigfelly
ok buddy i'll be sure to check it out, thank you very much :)
By Ronnie
I have the same proagator! From BnQ? heated one though.. You could buy the trap and top separate for about £1.50 each.. I bought another trap, and once they germinated in the heated one i placed them in just the trap of water..

Also, instead of soil in their i put water and placed pots in.. Makes it easier i think for moving the plants about and keeping them seperated.
Got my plants that have already germinated in a trap of water from bnq.. under artificial lights.. i'll pop them on the windowsill when the sun starts showing, was hoping to do it today but its all foggy.. Then eventually outside..

Cheers,
Ronnie!
By Lawndude84
If you haven't already re-planted them, I'd leave them in their pots, this makes it ALOT easier to manage and if you do need to move them for some reason you wouldn't have to uproot them every time.

id just leave it on its own and itll either sort i[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!