FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By Supercazzola
Apollyon and Supercazzola will host a second Space Coast giveaway to celebrate the SLS rocket returning to the Launch Complex 39B pad at the Kennedy Space Center. There will be three prizes and three winners. There will be only ten trivia questions, which means you have a pretty good chance to win. Because of that, some of the trivia will not be easy to just google the answer.

Rules:
  • First person to answer the trivia correctly can enter into the giveaway. link to the giveaway: topic53995.html
  • USA entries only
  • Winners must pay for shipping of the USPS Priority mail small box ($9)
  • one entry per username
Prizes (shipped bare-root):
  • (3) Drosera x californica
    drosera
    drosera
    IMG_6358.jpeg (3.21 MiB) Viewed 3186 times
  • (2) small Pinguicula ehlersiae
    ping
    ping
    67060537431__D2705349-C06E-4543-B619-F388FE5F5453.fullsizerender.jpeg (806.91 KiB) Viewed 3186 times
  • (1) flowering size Sarracenia 'judith hindle' (flower stalk will have to be cut to ship)
    S. Judith Hindle
    S. Judith Hindle
    part0 2.jpg (310.27 KiB) Viewed 3186 times
Last edited by Supercazzola on Sat May 14, 2022 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Apollyon
First class will be an option if applicable in order to keep costs down for everybody and give more people a chance to play. Ballpark 5-8 dollars depending on where you live.

In hollyhock fashion, we ask that only answers and relevant info are posted here in order to keep it clean and easier to see answers. Stay tuned
Last edited by Apollyon on Wed May 04, 2022 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ChefDean, za419 liked this
By Supercazzola
Just a heads up, I’ve had a death in the family (my father) so it may be a few weeks until we can do this giveaway. Kiss your children, hold you partner, tell your folks you love them.
Be good to one another…
Panman, Apollyon, Intheswamp and 1 others liked this
By michijake
Supercazzola wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:31 am Just a heads up, I’ve had a death in the family (my father) so it may be a few weeks until we can do this giveaway. Kiss your children, hold you partner, tell your folks you love them.
Be good to one another…
So sorry to hear this, hope you’re holding up alright.
By DragonsEye
Supercazzola wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:31 am Just a heads up, I’ve had a death in the family (my father) so it may be a few weeks until we can do this giveaway. Kiss your children, hold you partner, tell your folks you love them.
Be good to one another…
I'm so sorry to hear that, Supe! :cry: I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
By TrapsAndDews
Be good to one another…
I can imagine how hard it would be to lose one’s father. I lost my great grandfather and uncle a few years ago. Even though they weren’t my immediate family, it still was hard, and still is. To face the fact that they were there and no longer are. We sometimes may not fully appreciate the time we get with our family, relatives, or friends until they are no longer with us.

God bless you and your family. May He give you peace and comfort through these hard and trying times.
By Supercazzola
OK to quote Midnight Oil, Image

Refer to the first post in this thread post406958.html#p406958 for the rules.

Here is Question #10:
What is the amateur radio call sign for the person who was responsible for the space coast's 407 area code changing to 321 in 1999 ?
Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!