FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Nepenthes plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By Nikson
Hey all,
I got super lucky and picked up a Nepenthes Lady Luck from Pike Nursery on March 6th 2022. I brought it home and took it out of its yucky peat moss gloop, discovering that it was actually two plants, and repotted them in fresh LFSM in two separate pots, then moved them under my Yescom 225.
They don't seems to be really doing anything lately, but they're still green. Some of the older leaves are starting to turn a bit reddish brown, but I know that's pretty normal. Anything I should be doing? How long does it normally take for these plants to get acclimated and start growing again? This is the first one I've potted myself lol.
The one on the left had the little growth point that was wrapped up in a leaf finally pop out yesterday, but the one on the right still has the growth point wrapped in a leaf, although it looks like its opening up now.

By Panman
I got mine about the same time and it looks the same.
Nikson liked this
By nimbulan
Acclimation time varies a lot. With easier hybrids like this, I'd expect quicker acclimation but it really depends on the condition of the plant (particularly root health) and how it reacted to the repotting.

Hey there, welcome to the forums! If you have a[…]

Brushes For Pollination

I just use Q - tips and they work pretty well for […]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

(Canada) Y's Exotics Group Order

Hosting this on the CPSC Forums (although you don'[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!