FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By elaineo
Sundews69 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:36 pm It's D. burmannii 'humpty doo'. It's in flower and if the plant produces good seed and I get a lot of it, I'll send some to the seed bank! Just curious, what are the sarrs that you're dividing?
They could all benefit from being divided and repotted, but I am so lazy I have done nothing so far :( I will probably wait for the winner to choose a sarr, then I will HAVE TO unpot and divide. I am so bad at this :((((((
By Panman
elaineo wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:17 pm They could all benefit from being divided and repotted, but I am so lazy I have done nothing so far :( I will probably wait for the winner to choose a sarr, then I will HAVE TO unpot and divide. I am so bad at this :((((((
I try to stagger what I divide so I am not doing everything at the same time. This year was bogs, next year are the potted specimens. I still have some flytraps that need a repot but don't need to be divided, so they are on the back burner.
elaineo liked this
By elaineo
Panman wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:23 pm I try to stagger what I divide so I am not doing everything at the same time. This year was bogs, next year are the potted specimens. I still have some flytraps that need a repot but don't need to be divided, so they are on the back burner.
The sarrs kind of intimidate me, tbh. Everytime I unpot one, I end up with five times as many plants as I thought I had, and then I have to figure out where to put all of them. I never seem to have enough pots, or space :?
By Panman
elaineo wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:42 pm The sarrs kind of intimidate me, tbh. Everytime I unpot one, I end up with five times as many plants as I thought I had, and then I have to figure out where to put all of them. I never seem to have enough pots, or space :?
That is very true. I usually sell off most of my divisions and keep the main plant and maybe a couple more. I'm sure I could work out a sarrs for pots deal with you. ;) Honestly, I'm out of room too. I need to kick some non-CP plants out of the Squirrel Defense 5000. I have higher priorities than fig trees.
By michijake
Here's a picture of a scorpioides...which died shortly after taking this picture. Did the camera steal its soul? One never knows.
tempImagejUUUCk.gif
tempImagejUUUCk.gif (3.38 MiB) Viewed 2394 times
By michijake
Ok great, lucky number 13:
Show us a picture of your rarest common plant. This is open to interpretation: it could be a rare cultivar of a common plant (e.g. Sarracenia x ‘Saurus’) or maybe a plant that is common in cultivation but rare in the wild (e.g. Drosera regia)
alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

*Phew* Okay, hadn't updated this is awhile. :l[…]

Well.. its been a few weeks. I've watched my dog l[…]

All Mineral Media

I just got the Pinguicula soil mix from CalCarn […]

Counting to infinity.

FTS Deep Red Guerrilla

they are waking up! https://i.imgur.com/d7iJ3aF.[…]

What’s happening

Im not sure how strong the grow lights are but the[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Here is the photo, didn’t upload for some re[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

That is one heck of a setup. What are all the larg[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!