FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By plantnerdjules
elaineo wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:44 am We are all winners, for getting the opportunity to participate in this awesome and engaging contest :D Man, I haven't been this active on the forums since, oh, 2012. Thanks Hollyhock!

I absolutely agree, the biggest "win" was being able to join in the game, and also seeing so many beautiful, creative and sometimes crazy posts coming through every day. Thank you Hollyhock! Thank you everyone!
By hollyhock
plantnerdjules wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:02 am
elaineo wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:44 am We are all winners, for getting the opportunity to participate in this awesome and engaging contest :D Man, I haven't been this active on the forums since, oh, 2012. Thanks Hollyhock!

I absolutely agree, the biggest "win" was being able to join in the game, and also seeing so many beautiful, creative and sometimes crazy posts coming through every day. Thank you Hollyhock! Thank you everyone!
I also agree you all are winners. :D
By hollyhock
Well it seems everyone has done the updates to their scores. :D And here's the final standings

First place with 1104 DragonsEye

Second place with 1058 Thepitchergrower

Third place with 1039 Adelae

Honorable mention to elaineo and plantnerdjules for completing all 26 letters of the alphabet . :D

This truly was my most ambitious giveaway ever. And I thank everyone for participating and sharing and really showing true creativity.

As a final twist I have decided to award second and 3 place a fabulous prize. However I can only cover shipping for first place as stated in my original rules and conditions of the ABC giveaway.
Also if Elaineo would like a prize for doing all of her ABCs ? You deserve something if you agree to pay shipping. Unfortunately I can't sent plantnerdjules because of international shipping requirements.

So congratulations to all of the winners and my sincere thanks to everyone for making this giveaway so much fun :D
DragonsEye, Adelae, elaineo and 1 others liked this
By DragonsEye
Thanks for your generosity, HH!
hollyhock liked this
By thepitchergrower
Thank you Hollyhock! You took my suggestion :lol: Unfortunately, I am not able to cover shipping; so I will have to pass on this one. Thanks once again. :D
By elaineo
hollyhock wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:13 pm
Also if Elaineo would like a prize for doing all of her ABCs ? You deserve something if you agree to pay shipping. Unfortunately I can't sent plantnerdjules because of international shipping requirements.
Well I can never say no to a fabulous Hollyhock prize, but I will let the others claim their prizes first :D Thank you so much HH! Just let me know when and what to pay you!
By hollyhock
elaineo wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:38 pm
hollyhock wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:13 pm
Well I can never say no to a fabulous Hollyhock prize, but I will let the others claim their prizes first :D Thank you so much HH! Just let me know when and what to pay you!
You know my prizes are mostly winners choice. I have plenty of plants. I wanted the top prize for this one to be big. So I have a beautiful nepenthes chosen for DragonsEye. But it's his choice if he wants something different :D message me elaineo and I can definitely find you something fabulous :lol: :lol:
elaineo liked this

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!