FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By hollyhock
Well this has been some kinda cray cray giveaway. Another memorable one IMO for the history books :D. Elaineo congrats you will be the other half of the experiment to grow the Sarracenia waccamaw seeds to adults. I wish you great success. And as always I appreciate everyone taking the time to participate in hollyhock's crazy giveaways :lol:
Stay tuned it only gets crazier. This is a really fun group. I appreciate everyone. And Lain. This community is here for you. Like I said I'm starting all kinds of stuff for you. :D
Sundews69, elaineo liked this
By Sundews69
hollyhock wrote:Well this has been some kinda cray cray giveaway. Another memorable one IMO for the history books :D. Elaineo congrats you will be the other half of the experiment to grow the Sarracenia waccamaw seeds to adults. I wish you great success. And as always I appreciate everyone taking the time to participate in hollyhock's crazy giveaways :lol:
Thank you for hosting fabulous and crazy hollyhock giveaways!
hollyhock, elaineo liked this
By hollyhock
elaineo wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:38 am Wow that was super duper fast -- seeds arrived today, thank you @hollyhock! I'm super curious -- Did you really mail this puffy envelope with only 2 forever stamps, or was there additional postage somewhere else?
Oh good :D thanks for letting me know
I was sent seeds in that same envelope and the postage from the post office was .88 . I have paid way more but was told by the clerk that they are so disorganized and not really checking for the absolute correct postage. So I just took the chance and popped a couple of stamps on it. :lol:
elaineo liked this
Not what you would expect...

ant hill? No, He hates ants. But I am pretty sur[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

I will need to check out our local TJ's. Normally […]

Order received. Your order number is 1642. I'll PM[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

This was the shipment that arrived while I was the[…]

What’s happening

It was rot Im not sure if it was root rot or crown[…]

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!