FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By IoanAdam
Hello, I would like D. capensis "Typical", D. capensis "Albino", and typical spatulata

Thank you,
Adam
Last edited by IoanAdam on Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By thepitchergrower
Since you are international, you can actually request 3 packs of seeds every three months.
"International requests can be made once every three calendar months, but you can request up to three pack of seeds that you are eligible for. This is due to many factors that the requester assumes all responsibility for."
By IoanAdam
Thank you but I do not plan to grow that many sundews. One pack of seeds can result into many plants right?
By IoanAdam
Can an international member of the forum request 1 pack of seeds and then another day of the month
2 packs? Or do I need to request all 3 in one request?

(sorry I repeated some words)
By thepitchergrower
Here's what it says:
"International requests can be made once every three calendar months, but you can request up to three pack of seeds that you are eligible for. This is due to many factors that the requester assumes all responsibility for."
By ChefDean
An international request can be made once every three calendar months, and you can request up to three packs of seeds that you're eligible for, along with a bonus if desired. This is due to the higher cost of postage, which you still have to pay for.
If you want three packs of typical Capes, we can do that. However, I would suggest a variety. Perhaps a typical Cape, a spat, and a third one from Tier 0. Maybe two sow and grow and one that needs stratification. Or the third could be finlaysoniana and the bonus is filiformis. Your call.
Once you decide on what you want, I'll PM you my PayPal info, you'll send $2 US for postage and supplies, you'll also PM me your exact mailing address, and I'll get the seeds pict together and in the mail.
I'll do everything I can to get the seeds to you, but once I hand it off to the US Postal Service, it's pretty much out of my hands. I will say that, out of the dozens of international requests I filled, only one did not make it to it's destination.
By Carnies
ChefDean wrote:An international request can be made once every three calendar months, and you can request up to three packs of seeds that you're eligible for, along with a bonus if desired. This is due to the higher cost of postage, which you still have to pay for.
If you want three packs of typical Capes, we can do that. However, I would suggest a variety. Perhaps a typical Cape, a spat, and a third one from Tier 0. Maybe two sow and grow and one that needs stratification. Or the third could be finlaysoniana and the bonus is filiformis. Your call.
Once you decide on what you want, I'll PM you my PayPal info, you'll send $2 US for postage and supplies, you'll also PM me your exact mailing address, and I'll get the seeds pict together and in the mail.
I'll do everything I can to get the seeds to you, but once I hand it off to the US Postal Service, it's pretty much out of my hands. I will say that, out of the dozens of international requests I filled, only one did not make it to it's destination.
Oh man, my bad on the rules there.
By ChefDean
Address received, postage received.
Order is fulfilled.
Return envelope going out in tomorrow's mail.

Happy growing,
Dean

Reminder: There are many factors that might cause the seeds to never arrive. Once I deliver the seeds to the post office, it is beyond my control.

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!