FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Bud
manzano167 wrote:please am begging! :cry:
When I was a young man, I really wanted an expensive fishing reel really bad but did not have any money. So I asked some my neighbors if they needed help(with my parents’ permission) ; and cut their grass, raked leaves and even painted a fence, I also asked my dad if he had any special projects I could work at for some pay. Before I knew it, I had money not just for my reel, but a new rod and tackle box!

This path will help reach your goal much faster, and is much more rewarding than begging

good luck
By manzano167
i have the money but problem is that i cant pay by card or send any mail with cash :oops:

BTW am doing a trade know my 2 butterworts for a ceph if your intreted
By vtrap
When I was a young man, I really wanted an expensive fishing reel really bad but did not have any money. So I asked some my neighbors if they needed help(with my parents’ permission) ; and cut their grass, raked leaves and even painted a fence, I also asked my dad if he had any special projects I could work at for some pay. Before I knew it, I had money not just for my reel, but a new rod and tackle box!

This path will help reach your goal much faster, and is much more rewarding than begging

good luck

Weird my dad use to tell me the exact same story, its kinda like the story about walking to school uphill bothways in the snow barefooted :o
By Veronis
vtrap wrote:Weird my dad use to tell me the exact same story, its kinda like the story about walking to school uphill bothways in the snow barefooted :o
My dad worked in a coal mine when he was 4, for twelve cents an hour. He was too young to haul or hammer anything, so he was used as a shovel.

Dad stories rule.
By vtrap
i know i love them there so funny, i mean how do you walk somewhere bothways uphill??? unless you took a differant way home, but then you would still be walking down hill at some point
By Bud
Now my post may have sounded like a motivational Urban Dad story, but it’s very true; and that philosophy carried me very well through life. In recent days I see more and more folks with their hand out, expecting a hand-out. I never had my hand out for nothing; well, …except to my wife when I want a new plant. :roll:
By vtrap
lol ya im the same way mostly because i would have never gotten anything anyways

but ya my girlfriend is buying me some plant stuff for valintines, im completly obsessed about my plants now, kinda woried she might even be a little jellous :lol:

but anyways its much better to work for the things you want, that way if you destroy them it directly affects you, instead of just looking for another hand out you have to learn what you did wrong, work for the money to do it again and do it right

I LOVE VENUS FLYTRAPS!! :ugeek:

NICK
Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!