FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post your experience here, good or bad, to help others in future transactions

Moderator: Matt

By Lain
Very one sided transactions I got entered into a give away because others were being nice and there is no fun when there is only one person in a give away. Evenwind was nice enough to declare us both winners and sent a nice variety of seeds.

When he ended up with an unknown drosera growing in his pot I said I wanted it. So when it came time to ship he was splitting some spats and offered me a clump because he allegedly doesn't like to ship empty boxes. On top of that gave me two free pots to pot them into. Gave me so much advice and tips on how to successfully keep them. I'm happy to say they are now fully acclimated and definitely doing the best in my indoor collection.

Both transactions with him have been like winning giveaways by default and he is too generous for his own good! Thank you so much evenwind!

Wanted to attach some recent pics but my photos are all coming up blurry so including some older photos. These photos was taken during the acclimation period.
Attachments:
Spats
Spats
20211003_115124.jpg (4.65 MiB) Viewed 1332 times
Cuckoo
Cuckoo
20211003_115009.jpg (3.26 MiB) Viewed 1332 times
By Lain
Got some more drosera from evenwind a D. Spatulata, D. Collinsiae, and a D. Capensis (Matroosberg Pass). All packed so nice and secure they had no issues acclimating. It's official I'm cuckoo for drosera. Thanks evenwind!
By evenwind
When you sow a lot of seeds, if all goes well, you wind up with a lot of extra plants. Distributing them to deserving padawans is all part of the enjoyment.
Oh, and You're Welcome!
Panman liked this
My sundew isn’t eating!

Hi guys here are my baby sundews now! Please like![…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!