3 Drosera capensis "Typical"
Drosera rotundifolia
Drosera burmannii(seedlings)
Drosera intermedia(seedlings)

VENUS FLYTRAPS
5 Dionaea M. "Typical"

WANT
Literally anything 👍
Last edited by Bill Phoenix on Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Panman, DUB-C liked this
By Bill Phoenix
TrapsAndDews wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:53 pm Nice. Your growlist is almost the same as mine except I'm growing D. spatulata instead of D. rotundifolia. Are your sundews adult plants or seedlings?
Im pretty sure its an adult, and I actually have a post showing what it looks like. I found it hitchhiking with a vft.

post393472.html#p393472
By Apollyon
Trading too. Clip a couple leaves and propagate that rotundifolia or capensis and you'll have plenty to work with. You'd be surprised how many people would be interested in them. Class I in the seedbank is great, and sometimes you can find good deals on forums like these if you're looking for something in particular. Post an ISO thread in the Trades/Wants section. I've picked up some obscure plants that way.
By Panman
And so it begins. Everything Apollyon says is true. You will grow that list in no time.
By NightRaider
Furiously takes notes
Seriously though, I just got a huge set of test tubes to fill up with cuttings now that I'm getting into some rarer plants, after I'd been putting it off for months since I didn't figure too many people would have any interest in buying/trading for relatively common stuff. Bodes well for the couple hundred plants I have propagated right now that I'll have to try to get rid of come spring, at least.
As for OP, yeah that list is gonna grow quick. This time last year I had maybe 6 plants total. Now? I'm probably pushing 70 types and a bare minimum of 300 individual plants, and I've barely even touched Dionaea or Pinguicula yet.

even though they are both I guess "outdoor&qu[…]

Council for humidity nepenthes

If you have temperature, lights, and air movement […]

Utricularia

You don't normally feed Utrics prey, their traps a[…]

Humidity For Drosera Seedlings

Drosera don't normally need high humidity, I never[…]

"t form" help

Easiest way to propagate them, as your picture sho[…]

Trap

If a plant is stressed it can close and lose traps[…]

ISO Sphagnum Species

Hello, I am in search of some of the more slow gro[…]

what soil brand do you use?

I wouldn't buy miracle grow peat moss because it c[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!