FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Nocturne
Was enjoying planting along with snacks, opened the door this morning and thought the shelf collapsed…but on a closer look on the sauce pack i think i know what happened…Image
By Nocturne
Cross wrote:Wait, was my son there? I'll have a talk with him about eating ketchup again.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
I have no issue with kids eating ketchup but preferably not dipped with my pitcher plants XD
TrapsAndDews liked this
By Cross
Nocturne wrote:
Cross wrote:Wait, was my son there? I'll have a talk with him about eating ketchup again.

I have no issue with kids eating ketchup but preferably not dipped with my pitcher plants XD
My son is something special lol. He'll eat ranch out of the cup from McDonald's. We caught him eating a literal stick of butter. It must be from my husband's side. My side are not butter eaters lol.

By Nocturne
TrapsAndDews wrote:
Nocturne wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:29 am I believe the crows had a partay with the plants….
Are your plants outside? I couldn't tell by the pictures.
Its a half open balcony with tall glass rails on an apartment building, anything smaller than a horse with wings will have no issue to “sneak” in lolImage
By ChefDean
Are we all going to ignore that the perpetrator, or perpetrators, ravaged the ketchup pack but largely ignored the Chick-fil-A sauce? Too pedestrian for them?
Ketchup is good, don't get me wrong, but it's available literally everywhere. On the other hand, Chick-fil-A sauce has a very limited scope of availability, and is fire!
I question the choices made by the interloper(s).
TrapsAndDews liked this
By MaxVft
I hate when that happens to my plants...

On the other hand, it may have been a cat(?), though I'm not accustomed to seeing them eating ketchup... :?
By TrapsAndDews
I once accidently dropped two of my flytraps down the stairs. :? By the time the plants reached the bottom, they were completely uprooted, and the peat was everywhere (the walls too). I had to sit their scrubbing it all from the bottom, all the way to the top. :|

Lesson learned: be careful when carrying pots.
By Nocturne
Apparently they decided that Chick Fill A sauce tastes meh with N Peltata (growth tip gone yum), N Vogelii taste best with ketchup among the rest of the options, as its the only plant no where to be found (anyone wanna give this receipt a try?). Thankfully they spared MikeB’s Purpurea who survived the fall during this robbery…
MaxVft, TrapsAndDews liked this
Not what you would expect...

Ants! Oh mannnnn. I had a bunch of ants doing a pe[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!