FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By Panman
Sarracenia2004 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:59 pm Why do you guys keep using terms I don't know.. :lol:
Presently, I will forgo my previous loquacious, and perhaps euphuistic, style and endeavor to communicate in monosyllabic grunts and snorts in order to accommodate those with a less than robust vocabulary.
By ChefDean
Panman wrote:Presently, I will forgo my previous loquacious, and perhaps euphuistic, style and endeavor to communicate in monosyllabic grunts and snorts in order to accommodate those with a less than robust vocabulary.
Mmm, me like grunt and snort. Me think Panguy new way of making noise-speak good. Also, fire good, it makes my not alive cow not raw.
Panman, MaxVft liked this
By TrapsAndDews
Panman wrote: Presently, I will forgo my previous loquacious, and perhaps euphuistic, style and endeavor to communicate in monosyllabic grunts and snorts in order to accommodate those with a less than robust vocabulary.
ChefDean wrote: Mmm, me like grunt and snort. Me think Panguy new way of making noise-speak good. Also, fire good, it makes my not alive cow not raw.
Huh? I can sort of understand what ChefDean is saying, but Panman... :?
ChefDean liked this
Re-introduction

Thanks so much for sharing this great information![…]

You know, it kinda hits you different when you onl[…]

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!