FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By CPhunter101
Seedbank bonuses are added onto your seedbank order if you request them. You can only request one bonus per seedbank order.
Each month has different seedbank bonuses and you can view the bonuses in the link below.
Seedbank bonuses also include Maxsea fertilizer.
november-bonus-t52446.html
By ChefDean
^^^^What he said.
When you open the seed bank forum, there is a section at the top labeled Announcements, the present months bonus(es), if any, will be listed there. Generally you need to be eligible to get that bonus to request it, but it is usually noted if that is the case or not.
By Panman
Never hesitate to ask about something that doesn't make sense to you. The denizens of this forum are harmless and generally polite. We are all here to encourage and support one another.
ChefDean liked this
By Lain
Panman wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:14 pm Never hesitate to ask about something that doesn't make sense to you. The denizens of this forum are harmless and generally polite. We are all here to encourage and support one another.
That sums up everyone but me. I'm old, cranky, mean, and twisted. If that wasn't enough I also bite. To be fair though I'm a newbie so I won't really be answering much.
evenwind, MaxVft, Panman liked this

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Drosera germination time

Re: germination time, I got some d. madagascariens[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!