FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By septembersapphire21
When looking into the store, I hope to one day buy a couple of CPs there, probably next year such as a cobra lily and maybe a cape sundew. Atm, I don't have a credit card and paying by checks or money orders is what works for me. Is this also an accepted payment method or its only credit cards and PayPal?
By septembersapphire21
Carnies wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:07 am If you look at their website, there should be options.
At first for like a week, I couldn't find the ordering info page and after trying one more time I just did, so my bad! :lol: They do accept money orders but won't ship any orders until the money order is mailed, which that's fine by me! Thanks for replying! :D
By ChefDean
septembersapphire21 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:57 am When looking into the store, I hope to one day buy a couple of CPs there, probably next year such as a cobra lily and maybe a cape sundew. Atm, I don't have a credit card and paying by checks or money orders is what works for me. Is this also an accepted payment method or its only credit cards and PayPal?
You can pay by check or money order, but your order won't be shipped until money is received.
Scroll down to the bottom of the home page of flytrapcare.com and you'll see an address with a Crystal City, MO PO Box, that should be the one to send it to, not the Ashland City, OR one on the customer service page. Best thing would be to PM Matt to verify, but be patient. It can sometimes be a couple of days for him to respond.
By septembersapphire21
MaxVft wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:46 am You can also use a debit card.
Unfortunately, I don't have a debit card either. I did find they accept money orders though!
By septembersapphire21
ChefDean wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:56 am
septembersapphire21 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:57 am When looking into the store, I hope to one day buy a couple of CPs there, probably next year such as a cobra lily and maybe a cape sundew. Atm, I don't have a credit card and paying by checks or money orders is what works for me. Is this also an accepted payment method or its only credit cards and PayPal?
You can pay by check or money order, but your order won't be shipped until money is received.
Scroll down to the bottom of the home page of flytrapcare.com and you'll see an address with a Crystal City, MO PO Box, that should be the one to send it to, not the Ashland City, OR one on the customer service page. Best thing would be to PM Matt to verify, but be patient. It can sometimes be a couple of days for him to respond.
I found it and that's good to know! And I understand so I will be patient whenever I PM Matt. Thank u!
By ChefDean
septembersapphire21 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:22 amI found it and that's good to know! And I understand so I will be patient whenever I PM Matt. Thank u!
I didn't think about it at the time, but he or Leah may respond quicker to an email question sent to their store email address.
Just a thought.
By Savethetrees4life
Use visa prepaid cards not gift card ones but the ones made to mimic a debit/credit card. that’s what I did my first time. Use ur name as the name on the card and proceed as usual.
ChefDean liked this
By septembersapphire21
Savethetrees4life wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:58 pm Use visa prepaid cards not gift card ones but the ones made to mimic a debit/credit card. that’s what I did my first time. Use ur name as the name on the card and proceed as usual.
Never thought of that. I'll look into it and maybe try that. Thanks!

Piese originale Ford S-Max 2015-2020 alegerea pi[…]

https://www.pieseford.ro/piese-auto-ford-s-max-20[…]

If you are going to use peat/perlite just slip pot[…]

Hello!

Welcome

Chilly in LA…

I've got a friend in Harvey, but that looks like […]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I[…]

The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!