FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By Supercazzola
I really love, and I mean love, the feature where I can see all unread posts. I use it every visit. What I don't like so much is that it is typically filled with all the seedbank requests.

Would there be a way to modify it or add another choice that shows all unread posts from every (sub)forum except that one ?

Am I the only one who is bugged by this? It's easy enough to pass over them in the list, but sometimes, there are a few pages worth...
MaxVft, NightRaider, elaineo liked this
By evenwind
Don't the seed bank requests peak in the first and last couple of days of the month and then drop off to very few for the next 3 1/2 weeks?
By NightRaider
It includes replies to those threads too though, so each time Chef or OP responds to each thread with a received/sent message, it gets bumped back into the list which ends up being like 4 times per thread minimum over an up to 3 week or so period typically. That's not to mention warnings for expiring requests which are pretty frequent and spread across the whole month, or any other extraneous or non-procedural replies.
By evenwind
OK, I didn't consider that. I use "Active topics" and just read the ones with an asterisk unless I know I'm interested in the thread.

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Drosera germination time

Re: germination time, I got some d. madagascariens[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!