I figured a repot would do it some good, and I can always pass it off to someone else if it springs back. It was packed in 100% peat, and appeared to only have 1-2 dead traps. Initially anyways. I am assuming it is some NOID hybrid, which is just fine by me.
After pulling it out, it was worse than I thought, but still overall in good shape. I pulled as much old peat off, then the old peat plug. The old plug didn't want to come off super cleanly so I gave it a wash off in a dish of distilled water.
Well, lucky me, when I was cleaning off the old peat plug in water, two small VFTs came free. One may have been a portion of the rhizome that peeled off, but I'm not entirely certain. I trimmed everything dead off, and then potted each one up.
Everything got potted up into a mix of 2 parts sterilized peat, to 1 part sand, and 1 part perlite. So I ended up with one well established plant, one super tiny plant, and one small but better established plant. Fingers crossed that they all pull through! I'd love to put the little ones outside next summer to help cut down on some bugs a bit.
The two smaller ones are now in a climate controlled Ikea greenhouse under several t5 LED lights, the larger one is in my kitchen under a much stronger repurposed Aerogarden grow light that provides about 2x the PPFD of the t5's.
I'm still new to VFTs so let me know your thoughts!