Moderator: Matt

By Carnies
Wants
Dionaea M. 'Ginormous'
Any FTS Cultivar
Drosera Filiformis v. filiformis

See what you want from my grow list! Thanks
Branden
Last edited by Carnies on Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By MaxVft
I can trade you some pullings of King Henry for a Wally, I would give you a division of Filiformis but mine is in hibernaculum RN.
By Cross
I thought I messaged on this post, but I hadn't. So you get a duplicate post, sorry.

Hey, I should have a Coquillage(I better check this spelling lol) when I repot in a week. If there isn't altleast 3 in that pot, I'd be surprised. I never realized until today just how thick those traps are! Well, I can probably dig it up today because I think I have an empty pot to spread the divisions. If I do have one, want to trade for that marstons dragon? I've always wanted one.

P.s. are you really 12? You're doing an outstanding job if so. Image

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

By Nepenthes0260
Cross wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:14 pm I thought I messaged on this post, but I hadn't. So you get a duplicate post, sorry.

Hey, I should have a Coquillage(I better check this spelling lol) when I repot in a week. If there isn't altleast 3 in that pot, I'd be surprised. I never realized until today just how thick those traps are! Well, I can probably dig it up today because I think I have an empty pot to spread the divisions. If I do have one, want to trade for that marstons dragon? I've always wanted one.

A little off topic, but wow, that’s a beautiful Coquillage! If my specimen of that cultivar would ever get as colorful…
By Cross

Nepenthes0260 wrote:
Cross wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:14 pm I thought I messaged on this post, but I hadn't. So you get a duplicate post, sorry.

A little off topic, but wow, that’s a beautiful Coquillage! If my specimen of that cultivar would ever get as colorful…
Thanks! I credit it to my new light. I was always on the fence about getting one, but when I depotted yesterday for dividing, I finally got their real beauty.

Nepenthes0260 liked this
By MikeB
Carnies wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:58 pm Wants
Dionaea M. 'Ginormous'
Any FTS Cultivar
Drosera Filiformis v. filiformis

See what you want from my grow list! Thanks
Branden
I'll take a look at my collection tonight. This year, my Ginormous plants decided to go for quantity over quality: they divided like crazy but didn't get very big. And I should have a few threadleaf sundews lurking about, but they may be dormant by now.
Will it likely recover?

Definitely chop the flowers off this year to help […]

Water Lettuce

Water lettuce is very calcium hungry for me, to th[…]

I didn't pollinate any of them. I'll be surprised […]

All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Expanding the Garden

It was a bunch of pepper plants mainly, along with[…]

What’s happening

It looks to be planted too deep. You want the rhiz[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!