FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By MaxVft
FTS just had them in stock for I believe $75 but not sure if they'll be offered again this year
By DUB-C
Savethetrees4life wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:00 pm hey I’ve been looking for a BCP Kim Jong VFT and had no luck finding one on a legit website
in the US any assistance is appreciated.
Likewise, I too am looking for this cultivar with no luck. If I see anything pop up I'll be sure to let you know! :D
By evenwind
FlyTrapStore has a notify button that will tell you when they're back in stock. I don't know if anyone else in the country sells them, but I doubt it..
By NightRaider
Not advertising anywhere else here, especially since the supplier wasn't somewhere I'm likely to order from again, but I'll at least add that I got really lucky and grabbed a small one in a BCP presale a couple weeks back. I also haven't seen them anywhere else in the US though, so aside from FTS you'd probably just have to get lucky with either an individual seller or an import, which are both probably pretty unlikely.
ETA: Didn't realize OP didn't specify Kim Jong-Un or -Il. -Un is what I found, -Il I've never seen outside of FTS.
By evenwind
I've had both -Un and -Il. Neither was what I was expecting from the pics I'd seen. In my opinion, -Il is superior to -Un, -Il being larger and sturdier. But interesting plants, for sure.
Savethetrees4life liked this

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of […]

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!