FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post your experience here, good or bad, to help others in future transactions

Moderator: Matt

By Apollyon
At the time of this writing, thepitchergrower is very new to the forums so I wanted to write about my experience trading with him in case people have reservations (that's natural) to pull the trigger on a trade.

I did a trade outside the norm where I traded a couple of CPs for succulents. We had a couple exchanges and I decided to give it a shot.

I have to say I was very impressed with the diligence in learning how to ship and the amount of effort that went into the packaging to make sure they arrived safely. All of the plants (and some cuttings too) were well insulated and handled shipping like champs. The plants themselves were very healthy and colorful which showed that he takes pride in growing the plants he does. He even threw in a couple of extras! Shipping was punctual and even arrived early.

I wanted to write this for the people who may have been interested in some of his plants but were hesitant in trading with someone without a track record. His plants are high quality and you won't be disappointed. Would definitely trade with him again!
ChefDean, MaxVft liked this
By MaxVft
Carnies wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:57 am Although I haven't had an actual transaction with thepitchergrower, I know him at school
That's really cool! Were you the one that got him into CPs or was it a coincidence?
By thepitchergrower
I probably got interested when I was still living in hawaii. My neighbor used to have alot of nepenthes, and everytime I walked by his house I always looked at them. He literally had shelves full of nepenthes. :D
Panman liked this
Water Lettuce

Water lettuce is very calcium hungry for me, to th[…]

I didn't pollinate any of them. I'll be surprised […]

All Mineral Media

Do people generally buy the 50lb bag of turfac[…]

belloda requests D. capillaris (Butler Co., AL), […]

Another eBay Deal

Wow. Thats seems like a really good deal.

Expanding the Garden

It was a bunch of pepper plants mainly, along with[…]

What’s happening

It looks to be planted too deep. You want the rhiz[…]

Thank you for the seeds and the little gift Cant w[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!