FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
@Matt, this is from your new neck of the woods. Something you'd like to share with the rest of the class?

https://101theeagle.com/columbia-missou ... ating-ufo/
By Nocturne
Meh prob just a cp delivery
By CPhunter101
Beleive it or not, I've seen a UFO before. Here's my story. It was on a dark and windy night when I was sleeping at my uncle's. It was an old house, not far from looking like an old farm house. On that fateful night, I remember seeing flashing green lights from a window high up in the room. After 5 minutes, the object emitted red flashing lights to add to the green lights. After about 15 minutes, the flashing stopped altogether and the object flew away. My uncle was a skeptical man and he told me not to leave the bedroom to investigate even though there were obviously aliens scanning us. He claimed that the lights were just neighbors partying. Yet, my question is this: how can the neighbors party with lights that shine from above (they never party btw, bunch of old grumps) and why would it only last for 15 minutes? If you take a look at other UFO sightings, my experience would match with many real encounters (green and red flashing lights).

Just my story... Does anyone else have a UFO encounter?
MaxVft liked this
By Nocturne
A friend and I saw object radiating blue light that slowly raised from a mountain ridge that leads north to vegas. It accelerated instantly to speed of a meteorite and crossed the night sky with a blue streak. There were aircrafts blinking against the stars and were nowhere close to its speed. Several other cars witnessed it and almost caused a crash. Been a believer since lol

For $7 I'd have to pick one of those up myself!

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

I got you. Order received. Your order number is 1[…]

I think I could achieve something similar wi[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!