FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By silverfly
Your welcome. Occasionally I let the top of the pot get semi dry but I normally keep the moss moist to the touch. But it never gets sopping wet. It’s been working pretty well for me and during the summer I put them outside on my porch in indirect sunlight and they seem to really thrive and then they come inside for the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By DamageINC
Hey Everyone.

Long time lurker.

I wanted to commend Apollyon for his great help and care in our recent transaction. I purchased a Drosera multifida extrema. What i got was less a plant and more a mythical Kraken. Very nice looking monster of a plant. I'll post up some photos once i whip it back into game shape (recovery from shipping)

Packaging was top notch and shipping was very quick. He was also very helpful with tips and advice. Great communication and a great all around experience. I won't hesitate to buy from you in the future.

Thanks again!
Apollyon liked this
By buggybug
Thanks again, Apollyon! Everything was packaged super securely. It was able to survive the rough trip from Florida to CA. Even with the rough ride, everything arrived in perfect condition. I love my little pings, and the Multifida Extrema and Marston Dragons are BEASTS! They're all so awesome! I'm glad you offered some pots along with the soil I requested! The little pots I have would not have been big enough to hold these monsters! I look forward to checking back for your "watery" looking plants!
By Apollyon
Haha, yeah I had them growing in tall pots so the root systems got pretty large. Most people don't have those on hand so I went ahead and put a couple in there. I'm glad everything worked out. The post office is acting a fool again right now it seems like. I'll try to get some new stuff up here pretty soon. I have a few different things I'm thinking of separating.
buggybug liked this
By Apollyon
I have a few Drosera x Watari and Drosera x Nightmare to add to my sales list when the edits come back.

D. x Watari - $12
D. x Nightmare - $15

My filiformis are coming out of dormancy and I'll have some of those as well soon. Tracyi and Dreamsicle
Finally, if anyone is interested, I'm offering sets of 3 baby multifida extrema for $15
Hoping to have my ping props take off, had to do a mass transplant of the trays into more hospitable conditions :D Lots of work ahead :lol:
By Apollyon
Alright! Edits are back! (Thanks Matt) I updated my list to include D. x Watari and D. x Nightmare and have some pics of them.
Matt liked this
By That one plant boi
Big thanks to Apollyon!
Ordered two P. gigantea, package arrived (very) quickly, and the plants came in great condition. He was very helpful and gave me tips on how to care for them properly, post shipping and long term.
Definitely would order from him again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

By Apollyon
Updated the thread to include some more pictures and updates as well as some changes.
By Apollyon
Perhaps in the future but I'm trying to sell these. Thank you though
By Apollyon
Carnies wrote:No problem, your plants are top notch though!
I appreciate that man. I try to take care of all of them as part of my "collection" and handle them the same. Your cupped trap is looking pretty good admist the carnage outside. My VFTs did less than stellar this year. Back to top watering I go :/
Panman liked this
By NightRaider
I just want to say to anyone considering buying anything from this thread, there's no need to second guess it. I decided to pull the trigger on some plants a few days ago, and they came extremely well packaged and every one in excellent condition (I don't know where he gets his tape, but I swear even the scotch tape was stickier than any duct tape I've ever used). The care taken on the packaging for the Pirouette was especially impressive, and much better than my last one from CalCarn. Also, he even offered to pot up a fresh division of U. humboldtii for me, and unprompted gave me several good tips and anecdotes for other things I bought as well as made it a point to pick out some Nightmare for me that hadn't gone dormant yet. Overall, it was definitely a positive experience.

This is cross posted from another forum. Apologies[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

I use a Govee and I love it. It connects via app o[…]

I put this venus flytrap in a different type of so[…]

Advice On Using Pool

Agreed. Simply setting all your plants in them as-[…]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Cool. Thank you.

The only suggestion I have is to watch the new gro[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!