FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By elaineo
So, this worked for me:
IMG_2239.jpg
IMG_2239.jpg (854.58 KiB) Viewed 103 times
I smashed in two corners to make sure it would jam in the sorter. @ChefDean, did you add tape to those corners? Thank you!
Also I drew in a pencil grid to confuse the machines. And I wrote the address with my eyes closed, so it sort of went all over the place. But hey, it's only important that the *return* address be legible, right?
Panman, MaxVft, MikeB and 1 others liked this
By ChefDean
elaineo wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:05 am So, this worked for me:
IMG_2239.jpg

I smashed in two corners to make sure it would jam in the sorter. @ChefDean, did you add tape to those corners? Thank you!
Also I drew in a pencil grid to confuse the machines. And I wrote the address with my eyes closed, so it sort of went all over the place. But hey, it's only important that the *return* address be legible, right?
I did tape up the two corners. Primarily, I wanted to preserve the artwork, but I also saw those corners as a potential jam issue. I've seen the end result of a jam, and have lost seeds from it. I wanted your seeds to get to you. I figured your other tactics would have a better chance at foiling their nefarious scheme, and it looks like you won.
Go you!
elaineo, MaxVft liked this
By elaineo
ChefDean wrote: I did tape up the two corners. Primarily, I wanted to preserve the artwork, but I also saw those corners as a potential jam issue. I've seen the end result of a jam, and have lost seeds from it. I wanted your seeds to get to you. I figured your other tactics would have a better chance at foiling their nefarious scheme, and it looks like you won.
Go you!
Thank you for looking out for my envelope! :D

Ok but for real this time, if I have time I'm goin[…]

Seeds received, thanks! Patrick

We never know ahead of time what Wistuba will stoc[…]

Sundew flower stem babies

Good luck!

Update! Recently my small business was able to get[…]

I have a division of 'Big Mouth' and in my opinion[…]

Communication

Tell me what kind and I'll send you a recipe. […]

Newbie here !

Welcome to the forums @SirBy ! Seconding @Panma[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!