FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By Lotus
Lmao that's some good memes, there are devices you can use and they work,the electricity output is plastic, and the grounding is metal, all plugs have a grounding port so there won't be any static electricity, look, you can believe what ever you want, this has helped alot of people heal, pharma companies won't ever fund research because they want to sell their own things, thid has been researched from legit faculties, about what I want to get out f that, I don't know XD iam experimenting, one thing I noticed was that when I grounded the big water plate there was a explosion of moss and algea, whitch didn't happen before, I could plant them in the ground yes, but how should I do that?
By Lotus
Grounding accualy saved my ass, it had benefits for humans , its crazy how brainwashed we are as a society to think that drugs are the anwer and not mother nature and earth, anyway I respect your opinion and I find your posts funny, I'll do my weird experiment and report back to this thread with pictures etc, thank you all for commenting for real.
By optique
what about a small plastic tubing, say the air line stuff for aquariums packed with wet sphagnum, it should be cheap, conductive, safe, and easy. just make sure it never drys.

Grow a vine type plant beside your flytrap and put a runner in the flytrap media.
elaineo liked this
By Lotus
hey that is a very good idea , although, shpagnum can me acidic, if i wrap it with copper, copper might leak in the sphagnum and later in the water? but i get your idea, maybe i can manage something , also in order for this to work properly, it has to be done like in the video, the metal rod has to stick inside the ground, i did that and attached the copper wire, i just need a good non toxic conductor now, plastic tube and sphagnum seems like a good idea, but i have to attach the copper in the sphagnum as i said.
By optique
acidic is good for flytraps it keeps stuff from breaking down in the media. that's why you have to re pot flytraps every so often. watering your plant causes your media's PH to rise then bacteria can start breaking down the media making it toxic to the flytrap.

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Drosera germination time

Re: germination time, I got some d. madagascariens[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!